Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Another Nomad's Wedding:)

Miriam1   

^^^Bachelor you better starting working then Congratulations to Lovely me, inshallah she will have a wonderful life :D

I just want to say my Congrat to our nomad sister Lovely Me, May allah bless you & your husband to be with many kids ;) and a life time of happiness Inshallah Ameen

Xafsa   

Congrats lovely me!!!! I wish you and your new hubby a bright future filled with love and lots and lots and lots and lots...of children!!! :D

Bachelor----you will find yours soon....don't worry ;)

Changed   

lovely me .........muah muah .....congrats girl.....wish u all the best ........and here goes my fav quote

hope u get wiiil iyo caano

i always wanted to say that to someone............ :D (but i cant remember the entire saying in somali)

girl i wish u all the happiness in life insha allah :D

Kool_Kat   

Congrats to Lovely...Hope you have a long lasting luv and never ending happiness with your future hubby...May God bless you two with beautiful, healthy children...

Welcome to the club...

Xafsa   

^^^ lol @ wlc to the club...I will be joining your club soon enough ;) What are the advantages to your club... smile.gif