Sign in to follow this  
-Lily-

No room for women in Somali politics

Somali men r weak and cant keep up with women if women become politicans.

Therefore, women should spread their love and keep the faaraxs happy so they get stronger! i think that will be a win win situations 4 all nomads. lol

no need 4 more caraweeylos! correct.

Tuujiye   

I don't know kuligiin waxa aad la qeelineysan but I stand by Lily.... Aisha(rdh) was a great leader and even top sahabas ayaa u imaan jiray oo advice ama other personal help usoo raadsan jiray.... Woman are perfect for politics because they bring blance and more justice... however lets be clear that, the argument is not about woman being the leader of a country but woman being part of the governing body and I think thats a must....

Somalideena waxee aheed in aan arintaan si fiican u fiirsano... dagaalka markuu somalia ka dhacay bee noqotay tusaala weyn in ee haweynka ahaayeen qaali oo ee qabteen shaqo nimanka ee qaban karin ilaa iyo maanta... woman became the woman,man,mother,father and daughter....Thats a great leadership if you ask me....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Saalax   

rudy-Diiriye , speak for yourself not every somali men fears somali women's achievements, back to the topic though sharia or no sharia most muslim countries are lead by men and i think it will stay like that for many years to come.

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

Somali men r weak and cant keep up with women if women become politicans.

Therefore, women should spread their love and keep the faaraxs happy so they get stronger! i think that will be a win win situations 4 all nomads. lol

no need 4 more caraweeylos! correct.

lol,I hope you joking sxb,Aint weak ninyahow.

Carawelo didnt exist,It is a figment of some ugly xaliimo`s imagination who suffered from penis envy.Dont let her fool you.All I need to say is You are a man enjoy the privilege that come with it.

Dont take bull$$$ from any man/woman.Life is too short for such drama.