Sign in to follow this  
boycott

Link for our proud girls

Macalin   

LOL..manshallah manshallah!

Fartuun and NIMCO(shiish is like i know them!)...way to go girls..laakin 2 diff lifestyles NIMCO AND FARTUUN!>>wow.

Thx magaciise..aa BOYCOTT!

Don mind me..am bored maanta..ok..so gimme some butter coz am on ROLL(lol..get it..roll + rooti)..if u slow iga aamus ok!..

oh my god.....I know her,fartun......She is my long lost bestfriend....we both lived in kenya...Damn...what a small world...

Fartuuney...if you read this CONTACT me ...Aliya702@hotmail.com..again..WHAT A SMALL WORLD WALAAHI

Ladiif   

I personally know Nimco and she very kind, active and articulate young lady. Cod kar iga dheh!! She helps the somali communities in MN especially, ciyaal iskuulka. Insha Allah, one day she might even run for presidency in somali; I remember last summer she was going to somalia to attend one of those somali "Dib u heeshisinn confernces".

Good job Boycott!!

Haneefah   

What a poignant story!!...life in the western world is indeed a "tug of war" for many Somali teens and adults for that matter. :( I guess all we can do is pray for them...may Allah steer them towards the right (Islamic) path and ease their journey of self-discovery.

Salaamz

ManshAllah this truly is beautiful am happy to see proudSista's keeping there head up.

Brotha Ladiif you said sista nimco might even run for presidency in somali one day.

InshAllah I hope to chalange her on that ;) .

Sista Nafisa Ameen May Allah hear your prayer's inShAllah.

Much love to my Muslim Ummah

Mac^Salaama

Link   

Its a very interesting article, since when did people wear jilbabs one second and the next at the hair salon with a photographer. A girl with a Hijaab *backwards* and a Tank top jersy thing. VERY VERY WEIRD makes me wonder about the photographer and the people. Is this a Hoax and they're paying them some odd figures to make this story.

I'm thinking i'm the only one who picked up on that. Maybe Nafisa 2. But if this is true May Allah guide them as Nafisa said, Ameen.

P.S: I do have to commend them on this as they are on top of the world. Keep it up

Ladiif   

Yea Proudsista, yes I did say that and I'd vote for her unless u convince me,,,,,,,,,xcuse me, bribe me i meant, lol! ,,,,U do that,,,,, hadiikale hadaba hays ceebayn, hayskula tartamin inantan waa innan qatar cadiim ah

Nazra   

lol, LINK i did notice first i thought it was diffrent girls and two had the same name then i relised it was her the whole time.

hijab once and god knows what next... :rolleyes:

Taqwa   

Assalamu Alaikum,

One minute she is a Muslima, the second minute she is dancing to Somali music in the party. Istakfurrallah, that is what I call a forced Hijab on a sister. No offence but thats what I observed. :eek:

Cheers,

Taqwa

boycott   

Lakkad i must admit i was kinda slow! what ever comes up don enroll into that gym LOL

2 # styles but all good ;)

Taqwa I know, you'll tell me you have seen others, but dont jump up to conclusions sxb

they trying to get the best out of this western lifes.. and despite the journalist they were kinda spontaneous for sticking up with their culture and people manshaallah...

that's worth of respect.

Anyway thx all for having your say.