Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Waaliyaal, Underdog Hooyide's/Mother passed away....

Underdog,

My sincere condolences to you and the rest of your family. May Allah rest your mum's soul in in peace, in paradise.

Totti,

I'm deeply sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing. Allah ha u naxariisto. Give my best to your family, please.

Sheh,

I wish you my best. Hope you feel better.

underdog   

I appreciate all the support. And I'll pray for all the Muslim people in this time of intixaan. Lets pray for the people of Fallujah and Iraq as a whole and the people in Somalia. And also the Muslim youth in North America and Europe.

Again, Thank you all.

Blessed   

Totti,

I'm sorry about your Ayeeyo, I only found out xalay. Samir iyo Iman sweetie. I hope she's in a better state with Allah. Amiin.

Pacifist   

Totti and Underdog

Ina lilahi wa ina ilaihi rajicuun

May Allah give you and your families sabir and iman.Amin And may Allah grants them Janatul Firdos.Amin

Taqwa   

The greatest of all angels Jibraeel (AS) made this duaa:

"Destruction be to that person who has one or both of his parents alive and (through failure to serve them) is not allowed to enter Jannah." The greatest of all Prophets, Muhammad (Sallallaahu Ãlayhi Wasallam) replied "Ameen" to this Du’aa.

UnderDog, Walaal elevate your mother in Jannah through your constant Dua's. She truly needs it, since it will be her greatest Battle. Ilahay biyaha janadah haa warabiyo.

Totti iyo she samir iyo imaan.