Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Waaliyaal, Underdog Hooyide's/Mother passed away....

raula   

Inna Lilaahi wa ina ileyhi rajicuun-allaha u naxaristo hooyada-ilaahi dembigeedna haudhaafo(Kuligeenba) Amin.

Ina Lilah wa Ina Ileyhi Rajicun

My sincere condolence brother, i pray that you and your family members are coping in this time of grief.

Death is our final reality, my grandmother who had been bed ridden for almost 4yrs after suffering 2 strokes passed away ,Ilahay ha u naxariisto, also during the blessed month of Ramadan.

May Allah swt forgive our deceased and enter them into Jannah and save them from hell fire, amiin.

My deepest condolences to you and your entire family Underdog. Remember time is the greatest healer, so be patient and increase your du'a.. May Allah grant your mother Jannah.

NoVa   

Ina Lilaah Wa iNa Ilahi Rajicuun...abowe samir iyo amiin...may allah' make hooyo among those that enter the hightest janah..insha allah' tacalaa'...

Originally posted by Totti:

Death is our final reality, my grandmother who had been bed ridden for almost 4yrs after suffering 2 strokes passed away ,Ilahay ha u naxariisto, also during the blessed month of Ramadan.

May Allah swt forgive our deceased and enter them into Jannah and save them from hell fire, amiin.

Amiinnnnnn...Abowe, i'm sorry about ayeeyo..may allah make her one of those that are in janatul fardosa..amiiinn

Death is a must that every human being must experience. As we all will be returning to the one who Created us, Allah subxana wa'tacalaa. We'should remind ourselves da this life time is just temporary one' as the next life time will be permanent...Oh allah' Forgive our'Sins and Increase our Good deeds.

Matkey   

Ilaahey ha u naxariisto, adigan sabar iyo iimaan haka siiyo. Indeed, it is our final destination and it awaits each and everyone of us.

Inshallah, paradise for your mother, Underdog and for your grandmother, Totti.

We take our health and our lives for granted too much. I have been bed-ridden for 3 days and sicker for longer. I honestly can not remember the last time I was this sick. I was ravaged by a fever that just wouldn't break. 2 of my neighbours stayed with me night and day, fed me(and I mean quite literally because I so sick) and fought to keep the temperature down. I refused to see a doctor, stubborn person that I am and I don't know how to thank these women for their motherly love. Today I've finally managed to leave the house for the first time since Eid day and prayed at the Mosque. You don't know what u have till u lose it. I'm still not out of the woods, I'm drenched in sweat and weak. I might see a doctor after all. Don't forget to thank Allah for your health people; we're nothing without it.

I pray for you both and for your families. To Him is our return.

BN   

Ilaahey ha u naxariisto, Janatul Fardowsa Ilaahey haka waraabiyo, eheladii samir iyo iimaan Ilaah haka siiyo, Inaa lilaahi wa Inaa Ilayhi Raajicuun.

Amiin Amiin Amiin.

sheherazade

Hope you feel better, insha'Allah.

Qac Qaac   

Underdog bro, ilaahey ha una xariisto hooyadaa, iyo musliimiinta dhaamaa meel walba ee joogaan maydkooda.. ilaahey hooyadaa janna hakala doorsiiyo... ramdaan bay dhimatay, good time.. irdaha jannada way furan yihiin, ilaahey horay lee ha u sii gasho.. adduunkaan qaxarkiisana ilaahay ga ka nasiyay, baa mahad leh, anaga ilaahey janadaas wanaagsan hanoo ga daba geeyo.. aamiin..

p.s. ilaahey samir hakaa siiyo..

Iffah   

Inna lilaahi wa inna ilayhi raajicuun...

Underdog,

May Allah grant your mother jannatul fardowsa insha allah. Samir iyo iimaan allaha kaa siiyo walaal.

& Jazakallahu khairan for the reminder.

Totti,

Bro, my condolences goes out to you also. May Allah grant your grandmother jannatul fardowsa and may he give you the strength to cope with this insha allah.

Sheh,

I'm sorry to hear about your state of health. I pray that Allah gives you speedy recovery insha allah.

I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Salaams

Innaa lillaah wainaa ilayhi raajicuun.

Underdog, ilaaheey hau naxariisto hooyadaa, hana ka waaraabiyo Jannatul fardaws, adi & intee ka tagtayne ilaaheey sabar & iiaman haidinka siiyo..