Old_Observer

Anadolu: 2 Killed 4 Wounded Ethiopian soldiers in Gedo Region

It was only a matter of time such thing to happen.
When America tells you to get out. When EU tells you to get out. When Jubaland regional powers tell you to get out. Using armies for personal childish quarels may have worked in SWS, but will not be as easy in Jubaland.
Moodabe and Co. have six ways to get at you from Sunday, the famous Chuck Shumer saying.

Anadolu
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/2-ethiopian-soldiers-killed-in-somalia-blast/1786435

galbeedi   
2 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

Moodabe and Co. have six ways to get at you from Sunday, the famous Chuck Shumer saying.

OO,

Al-shabaab claimed responsibility for this roadside bomb. IT has nothing to do Madoobe. Unless you are rooting for Al-shabaab. 

Some of us check the Somali news not from Andalu Agency but from local news.

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

OO,

Al-shabaab claimed responsibility for this roadside bomb. IT has nothing to do Madoobe. Unless you are rooting for Al-shabaab. 

Some of us check the Somali news not from Andalu Agency but from local news.

amazing.

I first saw the death and injury to Ethiopian soldiers on a Somali site, then an Ethiopian site. I still did not believe it until I saw it on Anadolu. At least that confirms there was an incident, there were deaths..etc.

These days I try to see the news from all sides possible. There is so much outright lies posted on many web sites, especially in Somali and Ethiopian ones. I compare it to Sudanese, where even enemy websites of any side have some morals. They exagerate, but outright manufacturing news is still taboo.