Sign in to follow this  
Mujahida

What Made You Smile Or Laugh Today?!

Orgilaqe, kiss your kid for me. That's the only laugh I'll have today. And a satisfying one it was.

Glad you found it funny, though i dont know is it the fact that he thought i was a brother to an uran utang or his escapades as a romeo

I'll tell him he's made somebody's day and i will kiss him for you.He'll probably wipe it of his chin and go "yak"

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Orgilaqe, kiss your kid for me. That's the only laugh I'll have today. And a satisfying one it was.

Glad you found it funny, though i dont know is it the fact that he thought i was a brother to an uran utang or his escapades as a romeo

The former.

I'll tell him he's made somebody's day and i will kiss him for you.He'll probably wipe it of his chin and go "yak"

Smart kid, there.

SJ   

my grandmother made me laugh. actually, she makes me laugh almost every day. i was watching rap video and she was walking by when she stopped and came in the room and asked "maan dhoow maxay gacmaha u tuur-tuuraan?" she continued to suggest "maa sida ragga cad-cad, si edeb leh u heesaan

:D Qix :D Qix :D Qix

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

quote:Originally by Paltalk:

We as somalian's should have supported the War on Iraq.I am deeply disappointed with so many somalians who despise America's values, when they immigrated from Somalia to United States.They Dont' remember American is the only country that started to help somalian refugees, we brought many somalian in the United States to start fresh life and share the American dream.

I have had discussion about the war on Iraq with lots of somali's they all had negative perception about America's intention to invade Iraq. I strongly believe America did the right thing to invade Iraq and dismantle Saddam' regime.

Saddams regime was oppressive to the Iraqi people. America has obligation as a super power.It is the responsibity for American people to defend the ideals they stand for. America did the right thing, they invaded Iraq and liberated the Iraqi people from their oppressive regime.

If I were immigration officer I would strip of the pass port of many somali American citizens.

America stands for Freedom, liberties. As an American citizen we have strong value.

^^ made me fall out of ma chair laughing. Especially the last two lines...I almost wet myself!
:D:D

SubxanAllah
The ^^^, with this picture ..... made me :D .

igdp8i.jpg