Sign in to follow this  
Mujahida

What Made You Smile Or Laugh Today?!

Kool_Kat   

I just spent the whole day with my three adorable nephews...That not only made me smile or lough, but it made my whole day... ;)

Tamina, don't hate...She might not make sense to you, but I am sure she thinks she got it all going for her...looooooooooool You know who you are!!!

lol...I am laughing as I type this:

Late last night, my cousin and I were just chillin' and talking outside ..and we hear a strange noise...sounded like a baby crying...so we get freaked out cuz I'm thinkin what's a baby doing in da alley...it turns out ..it was 2 cats makin' love!!! we were laughin non-stop cuz i've never heard such a strange sound..after the deed was done..they went their separate ways..

They give a new meaning to the saying "wham bam thank you ma'am" ;)

you3   

what is the fun things you guys are talking about i don't see any fun things could someone tell me what is going on please here you guys are saying this so fun but don't see anyfun things iam right could someone tell waht is going on please ok

thanks a lot guys

peace out :D

Foxy   

Lots of things made me laugh all nite and day as the day unfolds to sum them up in to one line is the hardest...... one of the things that made me crack up and fall of my chair was a funny picture sent by my friend through the work emial......the other thing was a Funny Ad I saw on TV last night........

there are a thousand things that could make us laugh through out the day.......as they say Laughter is the best medicine

cheers

What put a smile on my face the whole of this morning is something my Son who is now 5 said to me yesterday evening.we were watching a wildlife programme and there were some Urang Utans in Borneo they were showing and i noticed my son looking at my face then looking at the tv then back at my face then the tv so i said to him"what's wrong son" and he says"well,daddy those uurangs...."and i said "yeah what about them" and he says"well Dad they have the same hair on the faces as you"

and i said"yes they have hair on the faces and i do too,what about it" and he says"is he your brother?"

honestly i can't remember the last time i laughed that hard.It was dry and innocent and that's what made it so funny.

N.O.R.F   

i noticed my son looking at my face then looking at the tv then back at my face then the tv so i said to him"what's wrong son" and he says"well,daddy those uurangs...."and i said "yeah what about them" and he says"well Dad they have the same hair on the faces as you"

and i said"yes they have hair on the faces and i do too,what about it" and he says"is he your brother?"

:D:D

Thats why I love children, sooooooo innocent, thanks Orgilaqe for sharing. Mungu akuweke Kijana wako

AAMIN AAMIN AAMIN AAMIN

Asante sana ndungu yangu Worrior of light

.Nashangaa hata kumbe wewe pia mswahili.Salaala!!

northerner glad you enjoyed it

He is very observant alright.One day he noticed his privates were different to that of girls and he spent the whole day at nursery catalogueing the differences on all the students.The teachers then found the whole class with pants down!.Boy was i embarassed when i went to pick him up.He can be quite a "shaxaari" when he wants to be

Sky   

Originally posted by Lexy:

The thought of Sky drowning. Classic!

The thought of me dragging Lexy down with me. Now that's classic!