Sign in to follow this  
Mujahida

What Made You Smile Or Laugh Today?!

Mujahida   

Now i'm laughing and smiling from all of ur posts lol smile.gif MashaAllah awwww

Og_girl, oh didn't she feel ashamed? :confused:

I could fill up sides about what made me laugh Today Alhumdul'Allah! Here it goes

I have a white plaster on my left eye, because (i had alittle infection lately or so the doctor calls it) Anyway it really stands out, lol, people keep on approaching me and asking me if I got into a fight????? I'm getting alittle sick of it though awww, but without it i'm sure people would run from me, so ama have to keep it on till my eye heals InshaAllah!! smile.gifsmile.gif

One more thing guys, My friend made laugh for a whole hour today, He's not even a somali, and he did performance for me how to dance BuranBuur He was really swinging it lol, because my cousin always teases me that I should learn how to do it and he's been overHearing that for a while. He's crazyyyy!!! :rolleyes:

Just the thought of it makes me laugh looooooooooooool smile.gif

Take care alll and make sure u tell us what makes u smile everyday, I'll try to do the same ( depends on the days though)

Iffah   

STHLMLady: :D:D ..he got you good!

Lateafha: I was in hysterics alot today...but I can only share this one with you.. :D

I was sitting in this waiting room and two elderly somali ladies came in...they greeted me(very nicely). Anyways there were three seats and I was sitting in the middle seat...while still taking their salaan ....one of them goes..."Naa duruq aan isla fadhiisanee!" ..the tone of her voice and what she said caught me of guard and I jumped off the seat :eek: I was embarrassed then....but it made me laugh as I remembered it later :D They turned out to be nice ladies though..lol

Modesty   

Well..what made me laugh today was this old chinese lady I was chatting with at the bus stop. She started laughing(I didn't really understand her english) and I started laughing too :D , she was so cute!

MaLikah   

I was watching DADDY DAYCARE this morning, and I started crackin up at the part when the kid thats not potty-trained comes out the washroom and says he "missed". Eddie Murphy goes in, and they got the TWILIGHT ZONE song on. He looks to this left, he looks to his right, he looks down..and then up lool. That was so hilarious to me.

ZOLA   

LOL@ CLOWN...AM STILL LAUGHING 2 ...

I WAS TRYING TO GET ON THE HIGHWAY DURING RUSH HOUR TODAY ....I CAME ACROSS A CAR THAT WAS BLOCKING THE EXIT ...IN THE CAR WAS A BLACK GUY (LOOKED LIKE ETHOP)...IT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS HAVING A PROBLEM WITH HIS CAR...SO I PULLED OVER TO HELP HIM...I DONT KNOW HOW I WAS GOING TO HELP HIM COZ I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT CARS smile.gif ....THE GUY CAME OUT OF HIS CAR AND APPROACHED MY CAR...SO I ASKED HIM WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS....AND HE ASKED ME IF I HAD A KEY ....FOR A SEC I TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHY WAS THIS GUY ASKING FOR A CAR KEY AND HOW CAN MY CAR KEY WORK FOR HIM .....HE THEN SAID HE LOST HIS KEY .....I STARTED LAUGHING REAL HARD...I TRIED TO PICTURE HOW ON EARTH THIS GUY GOT HIS CAR TO THE HIGHWAY WITH OUT A KEY....AND THEN AFTER 2 MINS ..HE CAME BACK AND TOLD ME THAT HE FOUND HIS KEY...HE WENT BACK TO HIS CAR AND DROVE AWAY..I WAS LAUGHING FOR ABOUT 5 MINS BEFORE I DROVE AWAY.... AM STILL LAUGHING... smile.gif

Mujahida   

sALAM All,

Ilham,

some people have weird ways of saying whatever they like lol, nice that you all got along afterwards :D

Clown looooooooooooooooool smile.gif , u and ur friends are crazy i must admit. Lol how is the poor guy ever gonna know where on earth Hodan is? smile.gif

You pulled that one quite well with the cops!

Malaika lool lol. smile.gifsmile.gif that was funny. That guy wasn't in his right frame of mind 4real. I mean how does he expect to use ur car keys for his car lol, yaan badana asaga smile.gif !

Hmm, I didn't do too much smiling today till i got on S.O.L and read this thread, i kept on laughing and laughing!!! smile.gif

thanx for sharing ur cute stories with us

;)

Peace

-KIWI   

Asalamu Caleykum Wr Wb

What Made You Smile Today?!

Well, the same thing that makes me smile day in and day out, and that is being born as a Muslimah

and the fact that i was nurtured as a Muslimah. smile.gif

shyhem   

What made me smile lool,when my friend @work who is somali ask me "do u smile goat?and i was like goat,,,, did u say goatmeat?and he repied "i didn't say goat meat i said, did u smile the smile of goat?I started sniffing around but i couldn't come up with anything and i asked him why did say so?He give me this answer"U know the new white lady,the temp one, she kinda smile like a goat"I laughed so hard my ribs hurt,i can't believe this, a girl smiling like a goat we ain't even got a goat within a radius of 65miles....... :D that shi-t was funny

Mujahida   

Lol, Shyhem, Your friend is mean for insulting the girl. :rolleyes:

Nazihaaa , MashaAllah. smile.gif

What made smile today was, Watching (Friends), And Yeah the greatest Ross smile.gif , god it just takes one look at the guy and I start laughing. He's so nuts sometimes lol.

my grandmother made me laugh. actually, she makes me laugh almost every day. i was watching rap video and she was walking by when she stopped and came in the room and asked "maan dhoow maxay gacmaha u tuur-tuuraan?" she continued to suggest "maa sida ragga cad-cad, si edeb leh u heesaan!"

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

lol@ your posts

What made me laugh today is, I was at work a coworker (gaalo) asked me if I could chip in $2 for jackpot (taslato), the big one that is on some time next week or Sunday. I said to her no thanks, she insisted I should who knows I could be lucky, I said no thanks she was surprised by my answer as everyone was keen paying the $2 except me. She said don’t u gamble, I said no, infact gambling is forbidden in Islam. She said oooooh doesn’t matter just have go u might be lucky if u don’t want it, give it for charity god will love u for it & a lot of people will benefit from it if u don’t want to :eek: :eek: . Subhanalaah is amazing how people can persuade u.

Oddly enough, as I was reading every1's replies to what made them smile/laugh, my cousin barges in to my room......and what in the world???? She's tryna rap!!! lool. Yes, you heard me, rap. Abaayo, don't bet on being the next Lauryn Hill.

I don't wanna reveal who she is, cuz she's a member here. LOL. Girl Pls, minimize the yelling so we can absorb what you're saying. And what exactly are you trying to say? LOL LOL..walaahi this is hilarious.

Can some1 tell her to stop, she thinks she's on a roll.

stupid Cop and told us to be careful coz he's heard that Karen has a reputation of being a tough place for a nice young kids like us and by that we drove off!

lool

she continued to suggest "maa sida ragga cad-cad, si edeb leh u heesaan!"

loooooool walahi that cracked me up.. it had me rolling loool I was picturing my grandma saying that