Sign in to follow this  
Mujahida

What Made You Smile Or Laugh Today?!

J.Lee   

That i'm still breathing and living life Mansha'allah.I got into a car accident on Monday and came out without an scratch.

Mujahida   

That i'm still breathing and living life Mansha'allah.I got into a car accident on Monday and came out without an scratch.

Oh SubhanaAllah. Glad that you made it out well MsWord Alhamdulilah. Indeed a reason to smile for. smile.gif Thanx for sharing that with me. It kinda got smilling too! smile.gif ...

You mean, what made me laugh and get embarassed:

I was in town waiting for a friend of mine, so that we could go and grab some bite.I stood there and this somali guy came up to me and asked me if i was from somalia(in swedish of course) I didn?t have time for shukaansi and just said "no, I?m not" He said ok and went.Two minutes later, he came back and said "abaayo wax aa kaa dhacay" and i looked at the floor..looooooooooool I was so embarassed, ceebeey tacaaal and he started laughing at me ..walaahi he felt sorry for me and went..later on the day..anoo iska qoslaayo leen is arkaaaye nooh

OG Moti   

What made me laugh today?

"abaayo wax aa kaa dhacay" and i looked at the floor.

by: Sthlm

loooooooool smart guy .... tuug but smart

that made me laugh today....peace

Originally by Paltalk:

We as somalian's should have supported the War on Iraq.I am deeply disappointed with so many somalians who despise America's values, when they immigrated from Somalia to United States.They Dont' remember American is the only country that started to help somalian refugees, we brought many somalian in the United States to start fresh life and share the American dream.

I have had discussion about the war on Iraq with lots of somali's they all had negative perception about America's intention to invade Iraq. I strongly believe America did the right thing to invade Iraq and dismantle Saddam' regime.

Saddams regime was oppressive to the Iraqi people. America has obligation as a super power.It is the responsibity for American people to defend the ideals they stand for. America did the right thing, they invaded Iraq and liberated the Iraqi people from their oppressive regime.

If I were immigration officer I would strip of the pass port of many somali American citizens.

America stands for Freedom, liberties. As an American citizen we have strong value.

^^ made me fall out of ma chair laughing. Especially the last two lines...I almost wet myself! :D:D

SubxanAllah

Amen barwaaqo! how true yet we praise ppl who slaughter, push boats back in the sea where many women and children die, yet who tells us that they r our muslim brothrens but stab us in the back.

can anyone tell me why there is no single refuge camp in saudia to help desparate refugees, while poor nations like kenya etc where the first to give refugees shelter.

Problem with somalis i notice is they have problems separating their enemies and friends!!!!

i had my last module exam today...half way through my orgaic chemistry paper...i started laughin hysterically (u shouldn't hold back a force of nature)...ask me what was so funny nooh?? siida lo dhacayoo is unbelievable...to make matters worse pro-plus baa qalad ka fahmeey..and as i speak am still HIGH

nice topic sista!

hmmmmmmmm...well i ate PRUNES..for the first time in my intire life,,,and this has got me ...

SMILING--coss i regret it

LAUGHING--coss im tryna cover up (next bit)

FARTING--lol

ooh and my tummy keeps making funky noises,,i have to keep COUGHING!

shiit hope i dont get diarrhoea! (im still lauging and its a whole 6hrs since i ate it)

MD   

This guy in my neighbourhood was at the bus stop, u know how they wear those baggy pants anyways while waiting for the bus his pants fall off oh god couldnt stop laughing...turned red but phew he was wearing something under.. :D i guess he learned his lesson!