Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

What is SomaliaOnline???

Nazra   

I am speaking on behalf of all the nomads here.

Who am i speaking to??? those who made these changes in this site, should i say those unnecassary changes. :rolleyes:

What excatly happens when you click to www.somaliaonline.com??? Take a good guess

There's no front page,

walahi i use to hate that old plain white page. Now i just wannaa it back.

No, it's just about the front page.

What happen to the Community (the reason i discovered this place) the Music (oh! Seynab Cige) and...

The weried Chatrooms ....that needed some fixing.

Bascially SomaliaOnline is JUST a disscussion Forum! :confused: ...something is wrong here!

They arranged the forum topics, women down the list, is that neccessary???...or Private Messages style changed, oh yeah....that's for betta but what about the big chnages that are quite small, from Asalamu Caleykum to Plain Old hello???

I always thought that something was missing despite all these things;

"A News Forum"... sounds awful.

So they should be one....On Somalia as well as here, in the West.

This a plea to those makers and i happy to speak on behalf on all these nomads who were slow to pick these changes up.

We Want A better Site.

A site that's more then just discussion forum.

We want our old plain white front page back, though some colour can spice it up.

They arranged the forum topics, women down the list??? is that neccessary...or Private Messages style changed, oh yeah....that's for betta but what about the big chnages that are quite small, from Asalamu Caylekum to Plain Old hello????

We want our:

*Community

*Music

*Chat-Rooms

*Front Page(with some changes) BACK!!!

An extra thing "News" i dunno makes it look betta i guess.

Deeq A.   

Asalamu Alaykum greeting is back. It wasn't actually taken out on purpose it just got lost on the upgrading process. I hope you all forgive us for that.

Our plans are to upgrade the community and the music section by early May Insha Allah.

The chat also should be back soon Insha Allah.

In the meantime, enjoy what you have. :D

Thanks.

Iffah   

Originally posted by Nazra:

i happy to speak on behalf on all these nomads who were slow to pick these changes up.

:D

Nasra, I think we all picked up on these changes...you're just a lil behind icon_razz.gif

Asalamu Alaykum greeting is back.

Thanks Admin! Now I feel welcomed :D ...Looking forward to the other new changes.

the community still exists just look up, up above at the black line that says Home | Chat | Forums | Add a site | Community | Private Messages | Contact us | Giving the nomads their piece of the net

Senora   

They arranged the forum topics, women down the list, is that neccessary???...

LOL, are we still on that pointless argument..... Nasra, youand Og_Moti would make a great couple...

shyhem   

Nasra

Do u find controversy interesting or controversy finds u interesting,either way i think u have a long way to go......and please do me a favour, don't ask me which "way" i'm talkin' about.

OG Moti   

by Princess_sexy

LOL, are we still on that pointless argument..... Nasra, youand Og_Moti would make a great couple...

I feel the sister hates me and hates a man to fight for her, i wonder why? sister one day you will realize all i want is you to develop and fight for your rights......i forgive you for hating me and not realizing the help i am offering for my somali sisters which is to make them stronger and have more convidence....

ooh boy ooh boy, Nasra let me congratulate you for being honest and for fighting for your rights.. and let me thank the admin for attending to her demands, after I always knew the admin was a good marketers... back tot he point of this topic, i know how hard it is to do changes specially when the admin have other things to do aside of developing this site and i also know that this site has no sponsorships so admin take your time, the only thing i was so concern was why women section drop to the last in the list, and i was worried for the sisters since i am a human rights activist and since i do wish for my sisters to fight for their rights in anyway can no matter how the problem seems to be small. seriouse problems always start with a small one...

Peace

"Our plans are to upgrade the community and the music section by early May Insha Allah".

I thought by this time all that would be fixed.. Early May we are in late May...

peace.

Miriam1   

I am sorry, i really dont understand why there is any complaining here?..as far as i see non of us pay to come here and post or do anything else, this their site and their domain. If they wish to add the extra features that existed before,they will if they dont want to they wont.

I mean they do have their own lives, and trust me i have cousin who is somewhat of a computer freak, this stuff takes a loooooooooonnnnnnnnng time!

This site is great as it is, would be nice if there were extra features, but i dont believe we any rite to complain preety much.

Nazra   

professionlism??? Does that ever come to your mind Ruba.

It might take time...but you have to do what you have to in a professional way.

If these ppl don't fix this site... numbers of nomad visiting here would Decrease.