Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Just Curious...

Abdinuur   

...about the SOL members' geographical locations...Are there more Canadian members than Americans? Europeans?...even within the US, for example, more in the eastcoast vs. westcoast?

It's hard to tell you know...a member might post or reply to a topic...or an issue but forgets to mention the community affecting by those issues...so we can better understanding it.

Perhaps the Admins can help us out with this...by putting up a small diagram or a box illustrating SOL's members...

Peace

Abdinuur, no need to ask for a geographical graph because 90% of these forumer's are from UK, and most just happen to reside in london or outside of london. The remaining 10% is divided to, canada %3, 3 U.S.A and the remaining 4% is between the continent of Asia, Africa and our oussie brothers and sisters.(this is based on my observation over the yrs)

There are few of us from Canada, getting killed with this storm we had over the weekend. and then we have people like Che, and Kenyati farah brown, repping U.S.A and then finally we have Jbro from somalia, but currently in france having shrimps from a chinese restaurant and smoking shiisha and wuu qaliyooyaa probably, go figure.(CALOOL XANUUN RAADIS WAAYE KAAS)

In any case, thats the 411, and incase you can't tell from these people apart, you will soon enough because UK affairs lee soo qoraan or ay ka hadlaan, hence naagta gaalada who allowed her pupils to call their teddy mohamed, btw she has been freed, yay to cadanta.

abdi-light! this is world wide website! just yesterday i was talking to this xalimoo from Malaysia, she told me that there are like 100 somali students there.

there are few of us in southern cali around la area. just saturday, we a found a new xalimoo who goes to ucla at the usc/ucla game. usc won offcourse. but she was fine. lol

Baluug   

Layzie, 90% seems like a really high number, but I agree most of SOL is in England with the occasional few in the British Isles, such as our Mick friend Nuune(I'm Irish, so I'm allowed to say Mick :D )

I would think it's around 60% UK, 30% North America, 10% elsewhere. Abdinuur, why not start a poll?

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

I wonder why such a prevalence of British... is it because the Americans do not read and write yet?
smile.gif

Wlc Back,So,are you back full time or are you still gonna be in the Wilderness smile.gif

and Kenyati farah brown,

Laziyos,I am not Kenyati,i am Kenyani smile.gif

Abdinuur   

Well that makes sense now...and puts things in perspective! I guess the Americans do not read or write yet...perhaps they have better things on their hands...lol...jk!

Faarax-Brawn
... I hope to be back full time, insha'allah.
:D

On no, please, there's no need for you to all run... Heh heh.

Full time you say? Oh Boy! That is a scary thought smile.gif

And here I had hoped you would find it comforting...

It's good for general morale to have a forum scapegoat, you know...

Its soo comforting that its almost a scary thought nooh. ;)