galbeedi

Soomaaliya maxaa lacagta loo siinayaa oo inaga na loo siin waayey.

galbeedi   

I am not sure but Muuse Biixi seems to be suffering with some kind of illness.

Waar ninkani nin xanuusan buu u eegyahay. Badanaaba dadka dagaalda ehliga galay ma caafimaad qabaan. Nin xog ogaal ah ayaa waxa uu igu yidhi Muuse Biixi " Dementia" ayuu qabaa. 

we will find out soon. this guy is not normal . just look his face.

galbeedi   

The never ending debate of election commission keep playing out in Hargeisa. It is a game . Soon the Nairobi boys will visit again to sort out the false issue.

Ardaydii Soomaaliland basas baa loo diray. 

These people keep lying day in and day out. When Somalia closed international flight every Somali came through Hargeisa flying Ethiopian airline. I just heard that almost everyone left their  hotel next day to mind their  own business including traveling to Puntland and Mogadishu by car..

Yet , according to Biixi and company they were quarantined for 14 days.

Dr. Belieh said Somalia was mashruuc and he was right in a lot of ways but it seems Somaliland is bigger mashruuc peddled at the top who benefit from it tremendously. 

What people have envisioned it to be is long gone. What's left is an oligarchy.

3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Dr. Belieh said Somalia was mashruuc and he was right in a lot of ways but it seems Somaliland is bigger mashruuc peddled at the top who benefit from it tremendously. 

What people have envisioned it to be is long gone. What's left is an oligarchy.

Indeed, to say we need our share is better argument ,

"Soomaaliya maxaa lacagta loo siinayaa oo inaga na loo siin waayey."

You need to paraphrase him correctly if you want to quote what Faisal has to say.

And I agree. Somalia getting new loans when it is defaulted old loans is like the old saying goes: Habartii xaabada la kici wayday. 

It will be extremely irresponsible on the part of the world body like the World Bank to write new loans for a phantom government that represent no one but their back pockets and their cronies.

And particularly,  additional money will only make the problems worse not fix them. 

Faysal is 100% correct, Somaliland is the only administration that has the capacity to enter a loan because it has a stable income (tax base) and stability.

The minute AMISom leaves Mogadishu, is the minute everything stops including the Port, the Airport and what have you. Because there is no grassroots reconciliation and peace on the ground. Everyone in Mogadishu is waiting for a chance. 

• Thanks 1

Gaaladu lacagta bixisoo Somalia waxa loo siinaaya yanay alshabaab wadanka qabsanin and UN bakusi dul cunaysa  madaxda rasmiga Somalia . Laakin Somaliland principle ahaan lacagta beesha lixaad bixisoo hadanay toos u siinayn wax Mogadishu lano so mariyo madoonayno. And the EU and Britain understand our position on this. 

5 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

"Soomaaliya maxaa lacagta loo siinayaa oo inaga na loo siin waayey."

You need to paraphrase him correctly if you want to quote what Faisal has to say.

And I agree. Somalia getting new loans when it is defaulted old loans is like the old saying goes: Habartii xaabada la kici wayday. 

It will be extremely irresponsible on the part of the world body like the World Bank to write new loans for a phantom government that represent no one but their back pockets and their cronies.

And particularly,  additional money will only make the problems worse not fix them. 

Faysal is 100% correct, Somaliland is the only administration that has the capacity to enter a loan because it has a stable income (tax base) and stability.

The minute AMISom leaves Mogadishu, is the minute everything stops including the Port, the Airport and what have you. Because there is no grassroots reconciliation and peace on the ground. Everyone in Mogadishu is waiting for a chance. 

So, you went from mocking IMF member countries including Sri-Lanka and Bangladesh for offering bridging loans to saying international communities should deny Somalia new loans and we could use loans too. I wonder what's next?

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

2 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Since a State in which she was part of it took that money prior to 1991

Somaliland was under military occupation from 1980s onwards, so any loans taken by Afwayne after 1980s is the sole responsibility of Koonfurta Somalia.  

However, any loan prior to 1980s, we will assume our fair share of it. And we won't be defaulting on it. 

3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

So, you went from mocking IMF member countries including Sri-Lanka and Bangladesh for offering bridging loans to saying international communities should deny Somalia new loans and we could use loans too. I wonder what's next?

It was a sad affair, I tell you that. If  street beggars were like countries, then Somalia was the type of beggar that puts his head down in prayer position and begs passers-by for few coins. You cannot take that shame away.

Here is a quote from my previous post:  "Somalia getting new loans when it is defaulted old loans is like the old saying goes: Habartii xaabada la kici wayday."

It doesn't make sense.

young-poor-woman-begging-sidewalk-near-b 

3 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

😐
3 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

It was a sad affair, I tell you that. If  street beggars were like countries, then Somalia was the type of beggar that puts his head down in prayer position and begs passers-by for few coins. You cannot take that shame away.

young-poor-woman-begging-sidewalk-near-b 

Every heavily indebted nation went through the same process! Every IMF member nation poor or rich are asked to contribute. Somalia was no different but your mockery of the needy is noted. Now, quitting telling the beggar is in for him or what's good for him.

Oodweyne,

I had a note to Suldaanka's silly bravado. But since you appointed yourself to be his thought translator, and this is very important as the secessionists to have thickheads, the world KNOWS what Somalia is and importantly what its government is.  And no the powers-to-be are not stupid or uninformed, They just made their choice.

What Somaliland needs to do is give a compelling argument that was why they deserve loans.  Somalia is bad or its government is corrupt or weak is not cutting it!

Holac   

It doesn't make sense to give Farmaajo any loan that will have to be paid by Somalia's next generation. The current government did not earn that right in anyway possible. It is a huge mistake, in my opinion. 

🤓
33 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Che,.

It just that out of inconvenience they are pretending that Somalia (i..e, current Somalia) is the same as the old Somali State that ceased to exit back in 1991 which in turn had borrowed the money. Hence, we simply reminding them that they as well as can do that, but in all sense we do understand their sleight of hand sort of "game".

Yes, in this dog eats dog, power-to-be are pretending the old Somalia still exists? There were in a state of pretending for the last 30 years, From Operation Restore Hope to 20/21, piracy, terrorism and coming elections, the International Community is somehow in a haze where they believe Somalia didn't go through anything? Are you serious man? 

4 minutes ago, Holac said:

It doesn't make sense to give Farmaajo any loan that will have to be paid by Somalia's next generation. The current government did not earn that right in anyway possible. It is a huge mistake, in my opinion. 

They are doing for own interest. Farmaajo is a tool, hopefully, a useful tool.