Sign in to follow this  
lol

Update Needed!

lol   

Salaam Folks, It has been a while since I have logged in to SOL. And I see majority of the people I knew changed their nicks and are wearing a different tag and ofcourse the new crew joined in. So to make a long story short. I am too lazy to surf the pages so can any of you update me as to what I have missed in my absence. And where are the people I knew?

OG_Girl   

My girl is back... salaaaaaaaaaam kabeer to you dear.

I am still around till 18th , so I will back to school soon.

Nothing new to upgrade, I also advice you to step in politics section if you miss headache you will get there i asure you ..lol

Ya halla feek sweetie wa 7ayaajal Allah

Salam

nuune   

welcome bak hibo, u missed alot, as sister Og-girl said, u need to go to politics section, waa meel kala socoto, qaacaa la iskaga kiciyaa adoo nervous aad ka imaanee lool

wlcm back sis, hope u enjoyed ur summer break,

this is probably my last night on here....back to uni 2morrow, (till my next break) but ill check on u guys when im bored and sitting in the library looking for someting to waste my time on...i actually tried tht last year and it didnt work, i didnt have time to get a drink let alone sit in the library,,,hope fully this year would be easier...

daamn, i never used to say soo much ,,,,u people have like really opened me up (the lady that said my husband opened me -- i laugh to myself)well, i cant stop writing.

anyways....like they said, some pointless debates in politics, and some stuff between the shia and sunni somalis (dont ask me- i chose to ignore this topic)

Qac Qaac   

Silent sistah is leaving oh nooo. hey mar mar jak soo sii nooh, isha ku xad sol.. ok. haddii kale labo laad aa lagaa soo daba tuuri.

Try me, momada meesha, itijaabi. soo dhawoow. meesha saa ku ogeed lee waaye, qaska ka sii wad meesha. wlc a board again.

poltics section is meesha aan ugu nebcahay sol...

Tuujiye   

Ar mama Hibo aa timaaday..Meeqo qof aa eedis kasoo daa weesay maama,..Ilaaheey nijaasadooda hakaa dhoree.. Safarka aa gashay dheeraa bisinkee..somalia dhan aa kusoo fiyaateesay aan maqlay iyo aasiya..najoota bil cilmika..

Maama qofkaan wataqaan..Garab tuujiye waaye..meeshaan saa uga tagtay ani feebaro aa igu dhacay. Wax ma is badalin saa ku ogeed waaye.

Ps. Hibo waa ku tuugaa bax soo buufi politics sectionka kaneeco aa ku nool..

wareer badanaa!!!