Sign in to follow this  
asha aviv

does anyone noe a somali writer that still writes

What is the book about ??? ,, depends what kind of looking you want ?? ,,, is it written in somali or english ???

just tell me ,,, i can help ,,,, seriously

Shakti   

seriously speaking...i will not only look at it, i will rock it 4 ya.. but be advised, i will take 2% of the makings.

would u like me 2 forward the contract to u?

Laba-X   

Wasn't this the same chap that started a thread not a while ago about the Somali Language, saying it is borrowed from different languages, but couldn't himself speak (or write in this case) much somali? and today he MADE a book!

Castro   

^ That's funny.

I think you've all scared away this budding new artist/writer. Have you people no shame?

Atheer l'hit'er'ot medaberet anglit (wtf kinda name is this?), don't let them discourage you from pursuing your dreams. They're just haters.

I am no hater. redface.gif The first post was just a tad ambiguous. :D

In any case we need more authors out there to wipe away the stain caused by books like "Aman". Pity the trees that were destroyed for that shocking book and even more so pity the precious time lost by unsuspecting readers.