Suldaanka

What Covid-19 emergency? Maamulka Garoowe's Deni Yoga is on holidays sunbathing...

Looking good Mr President: Get that fresh air, while haters hate👍

I know for some of our resident hapless secessionists of SOL—their only idea of kicking back is to remain cooped up in the pungent atmosphere of a very dark and dingy marfash.😁

56 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Looking good Mr President: Get that fresh air, while haters hate👍

I know for some of our resident hapless secessionists of SOL’s only idea of kicking back is to be cooped up in the pungent atmosphere of a very dark and dingy marfash.😁

LOOL

You just described the Reer Koonfur sweat shops. :D Both Djibouti and Bosaso and Mogadishu marfishes are said to be hot sweaty places. Surely they stink too. 

Thanks in part to the cool fresh air of major cities in the highlands of Somaliland, the Somaliland marfishes are places for creativity, music, poetry.  Probably I will take you for a tour, how about that? :D

On a serious note, someone needs to remind the fat fella that this is not a time for sunbathing let alone holidaying. :D 

5 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

LOOL

You just described the Reer Koonfur sweat shops. :D Both Djibouti and Bosaso and Mogadishu marfishes are said to be hot sweaty places. Surely they stink too. 

Thanks in part to the cool fresh air of major cities in the highlands of Somaliland, the Somaliland marfishes are places for creativity, music, poetry.  Probably I will take you for a tour, how about that? :D

On a serious note, someone needs to remind the fat fella that this is not a time for sunbathing let alone holidaying. :D 

Ha ha ha...😁

I always wondered why Maskiin Macruuf Aqayaar( a.k.a gudhuu boy) would refer to you lot as sewage dwelling creatures. It now makes all the sense in the world.😂

Look here at Suldaanka,  who suddenly uncovered as an habitual frequenter of these sewage like Marfashes comes to lay down the law to Mudane Tillamook about the wonders and virtues of these distasteful houses of ill repute.😁

Saaxiib, get your garash on! 😁

P..S

Sunbathing and getting fresh air is precisely what the Doctors have ordered in the age of Coronavirus. I strongly urge you to inform Mudane Muse Bidix (a.k.a Muse Handaraab)  to go for some long walks and take a break from the Marfash he is constantly sequestered in.😁😁😁

Timodheery, hadii aan ku karbaasho soo hooyo hoosta ka gali maysid. :D :D

Hadii aad niiko joojin waydo, waa i taqaan shaabuugii (not sure if you even know it) ayaa soo qaadan doona. :D  

Speaking of il-repute, that is Geerashaynta... lool

There are two types of Marfish... Geerashaynta marfish.. and then there is the normal youth merfish. Geerashaynta apparently is a honeypot for Pirate girls, mostly from relocated from Nairobi (Not sure what is going there, Nairobi ma dhaqaale daro ayaa ka jirta??). Anigu beenta ma aqaan :D

Waxan aan kuu sheegaya waa top secret, mates only :D  

Suldaanka is persona non grata in Puntland as long as Dini is president.

Why is the competition to look good so intense between Somaliland and Puntland?

1 hour ago, Old_Observer said:

Suldaanka is persona non grata in Puntland as long as Dini is president.

Why is the competition to look good so intense between Somaliland and Puntland?

Tigray, mind your own business!

1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

Timodheery, hadii aan ku karbaasho soo hooyo hoosta ka gali maysid. :D :D

Hadii aad niiko joojin waydo, waa i taqaan shaabuugii (not sure if you even know it) ayaa soo qaadan doona. :D  

Speaking of il-repute, that is Geerashaynta... lool

There are two types of Marfish... Geerashaynta marfish.. and then there is the normal youth merfish. Geerashaynta apparently is a honeypot for Pirate girls, mostly from relocated from Nairobi (Not sure what is going there, Nairobi ma dhaqaale daro ayaa ka jirta??). Anigu beenta ma aqaan :D

Waxan aan kuu sheegaya waa top secret, mates only :D  

Lol, Saaxiib ha dacaroon.

Just because I did not oblige your offer of partaking in Marfahsland’s finest cesspools of ill repute, does not mean you should feel slighted,  and vengeful thus, to stoop to insulting your Somali sisters, in here.

But then again, waa horaa la yidhi, “1idoor Marduuf Jaada Helay Waa Majnuun Falane" or in this particular case “1idoor Marduuf Jaada waayey (because of Coronavirus) Waa Majnuun dharka dhigtay oo futada qaawistey!”😜

By the by, has Muse Handraab ordered the closure of all Marfashes in Hargaysa to fight the spread of Coronavirus or is that asking for too much from the president? Lol😁

Haatu   
6 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Tigray, mind your own business!

:D

This reminded me of the old reer waamo saying/poem: Wada dhashaa dhaxal ku doodee, dhanfaruurow dhaxda ka bax!

7 hours ago, Tillamook said:

By the by, has Muse Handraab ordered the closure of all Marfashes in Hargaysa to fight the spread of Coronavirus or is that asking for too much from the president? Lol

LOOL

Marfash yada Hargeisa si fiican ayaa ula socotaa. reer badan ayaa laga bilaa, it is a career destination for a lot pirate girls. :D halka dad kale jaamacado u soo dirtaan, adigu orod oo shaqo tag ayaa tidhaahdaan. :D  

Awoowe, it is all good, the masjid is fully open though :D Waa la cibaadaysanayaa inu ilaahay sharka duriyadda ka ilaaliyo. :D 

Anyways, get back to the topic. 

Waxan ma naaso miyaa? ahaha :D

1597850763_DeniAfarNaas.jpg.a4d2e0eebf1eea12d8815d5ad6b43c2b.jpg

Maamulka Puntland oo wasiiro badan laga helay COVID19.

Just when you needed leadership, Deni Yoga was holidaying in Eyl. Alaw sahal amuuraha.  

galbeedi   
25 minutes ago, Holac said:

Old Observer,  Galbeedi and I welcome you with open arms my Agew friend.

OO is welcome here in SOL. For all these years, I never seen OO get angry or emotional , certainly he had some political background.

Holac, if OO is Agnew then he is one of us. I thought he might be  half Affar with close relations with Omar Gheele.