Sign in to follow this  
Sweet_Muna

SOMALI GUYS HELP ME OUT

Lefty   

I thought most of us would know by now that's a medieval myth. It can be torn doing gymanastics, dancing, horseback riding, etc

loooooooooool

s.o.s... That's the funniest excuse that I ever heard but Are u really serious about that unless you're referring to circumcision but not virginity.

Imagine a girl saying I lost my virginity because of Dancing or horseback riding LOL. Does it sound an awkward or ok....?

Haaruun   

Muna, It's not the guy's fault when every women they get involve claims to be a virgin. It's true that the woman acts like a virgin at the early stages of the relationship...As the relation grows and she becomes confortable with the guy, the claimed virginity dissapears/after all she wasn't ....

What does the guy expect from the next woman who says she's a virgin? I guess the samething..

Don't get me wrong sisters, this only goes for some women...I knwo it's not right to generalize the whole gender.

underdog   

Reverse Pyschology...

"you're a virgin????....NOOOO get outta here!!!"

meaning -> you're find to be a sexy woman such as yourself with the self control to abstain.

Real Meaning -> I hope you're lying and you're the biggest freak since Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

Ariadne   

Scorpion Sista and Jawahiir both of you are welcome

Kickass Princess thanx

Lefty, it is true. I wasn't talking about virginity. I was talking about the hymen with which virginity is associated with. If you don't know much about a females anotomy then it's the small and thin fiber that is supposed to be torn during the first time a female has sex. I was just pointing out many other things can tear it.

I know its hard to swallow but its true

Lefty   

s.o.s

I think you miss-read what I asked. It's not about what and how females lose their virginity cause that's quiet obvious.

Explain the possibility of tearing ur membrane by just dancing or moving ur body without a Penetration unless your reasonings referr to circumcision torn up. State your case...LOL

kickassprincess...I hope so..LOL

Lefty...do u REALLY wanna know? :D ... I think its against the rules of this site to be graphic in desription...but..look at it this way..somethin 4 u 2 discover ;)

S.O.S....Come on sista.....Farahs are not exactly in the dark ages either.Yeah we do know human antonomy.I have been getting bounded with human biology since my 6th grade and we never missed reproductive chapter.lol

N yeah the hymen which is small membrane that covers partially the opening of Vagina and streches along inner labia can be torn way.

How?.....Yu gotta chick for that answer lefty?

Was that very graphic?

N speaking virginity.....maybe being one ain't such bad idea considering 30 million are infected with HIV virus.Millions of others are working with other kinds of STDs.....These dieases are already made their way into somali communities. It is no longer gaal thing!

Better safe than sorry!

Senora   

N speaking virginity.....maybe being one ain't such bad idea considering 30 million are infected with HIV virus.Millions of others are working with other kinds of STDs.....

I Know!!!Thats why I'm a proud member of the VA group(Virgins Anonymous), LOL, Believe it or not!

Ariadne   

Lefty: I tried explaining it twice and still to no avail since I'm not going to illustrate my point (much to vulgar and graphic for this website)... I think its best to ask someone else

Che: I never said Farax's were in the dark ages I just said they (the ones that mostly responded to this) beleived in a medievial myth. :D (there is a small bit of difference you know)

Lefty   

s.o.s

I won't ask anyone since I'm already experienced with that but your excuses were all myths. I was curious of how far you can make them look an ordinary.

Kickassprincess.. No graphic were needed but only back up evidences. :cool:

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Lefty:

but your excuses were all myths. I was curious of how far you can make them look an ordinary.

My Excuses were all myths? what excuses I don't recall any excuses? Oh you mean the truth I stated about the delicate part of the female anatomy (that coincidently most of the females (that posted) and even che, who's not a female, agreed with me on)

myths? what myths? kindly illustrate what myths my "excuses" were. I'm dying to know.

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Lefty:

I was curious of how far you can make them look an ordinary.

Making the truth look ordinairy well I never heard of such a dangerously contemptous and evil shananagan. It's almsot unspeakable. ;)

Princess-sexy....thats great....I hope all somalis will protect themselves...The virus is spreading like wild fire in minority communities in north America.

S.O.S.....Maybe people in general like to believe in myths.....You will be surprised how many well educated people still believe in myths, folk tales and lengendary charcters that might have never existed.