Sign in to follow this  
Sweet_Muna

SOMALI GUYS HELP ME OUT

lol lol lol this by far is the funniest thread i have read so far lol lol lol give me a minute to settle lol lol lol

although u asked for the help of the brothers, i think a tom-boy is allowed too :D:D:D

U could say that somali young generation has just experienced "the sexual revolution" that americans youth probably did in 1960. How many people do u think would have believed a heppie wasn't into free sex at that time? it's just like that now, everyone is the sack with everyone else, and if not with somali race hell there are other races u can have sex with too. Virginity definition has changed too now. I mean girls can technically remain "virgin" by not having intercourse, but there is oral sex, and unfortunatly on top of the haram activity, there is anal sex, being performed. So is she a virgin still???? Now the message is protect yourself, gosh how far we came in 13 years, i cann't imagine were we would be in another decade!!!

But there is a good news, we are a society of appearance always been and always will be. So as long as u kept to the miminum of sexual "dallying" then it's okay with the fellas, you ain't a whore in their standard!!!

So if a guy doesn't believe u when u say that to, then i guess it tells you something. they guy doesn't trust you PERIOD, and where there is no trust, there will be nothing.

sasa82   

Onemangang- where do you get your stats from? As a somali girl in america i can vouch for you that your stats are wrong! Even though we are in America we do have family and parents who at least try to raise us in the somali tradition.

i don't know any somali girls that give it up like that but then i don'tlive in minnisota so i can't judge those girls there.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

[QB] Che, very well said...

OneManGang, walaahay waa laguugu goobanaa after all you're only a onemangang, if you say such thingz about us, the Somali Queenzzz...Is ilaali...

Kool Kat,

Is that means that I have no rights whatsoever to share my opinion? If you don't agree with me, then simply feck off

Sas,

As a Man you wouldn't want to be sucked in a potentially embarrassing situation where one of your friends tell everybody that he had past relationship with your wife.

The bottom line is, If I encounter with a girl who never married and, is not virgin, then I have every right to feel uncertain of her real past experiences. I may even go further to question what can break her virginity except an intercourse? :D

Also reflecting back to your post, I feel you are lil bit biased toward somali girls. Do you just said all somali girls are innocents? Oh, please tell me something I don't know

Hibaad   

Honestly speaking i wldn't care what anyone blved or didn't at the end of the day u know and alaah can see so why u even caring sis.

I just feel that if a girl aint a virgin then she will definetly be out of date by the time the somali husband comes around!. "What goes around comes around" so be careful. It is good to know a persons background,like a second hand car.

Here in the uk, their is no difference than in the USA/North America. Certain somali girls sleep around alot and the health risks are great!. But the majority of somali girls here in the uk ar good coz they keep to the tradition.

Being a frequent visitor to the US of A, i can tell you that alot of somali girls from certain well known states have lost the plot!. They are at the point of no return with the African/Americans. Will they ever marry a Somali man?. I doubt any man would want them after going around the world 24/7!.

Their is a hadith in the quran that says that allah subhana watalah will guide virgins to virgins and vice versa.

Being sexually active aint religious!. So rememeber Sweet Muna, not all people are virgins and if a brother doesn't believe you, then i think you should question his background as well.

Enough Love!

sasa82   

I'm a girl and i'm gonna give other girls a benifite of a doubt. Sorry if that bothers people cause i am biased when it comes to somali girls. I don't know about you but we have a lot to live up for. the only somali girls i know are muslim and like everyother muslim girl i gotta give them the same benifite they give me. we are not whores and if one or two of us fall off the wagon we are not going to let them tarnish our good name. so onmangang i am going to say yes to your statement.

galayr   

GOOD POINTS..BUT IT LOOKS AS IF WE ALL MISSED ONE FOLKS INSTEAD OF USING OTHER LEADERS WORDS OF WISDOM AT THE END OF SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS WOULDN'T IT BE BETTER IF WE ALL DIGGED A LITTLE DEEPER AND FIND TRUE SOMALI HEROES OR MOTIVATORS WORDS OF WISDOM....SWEATY, NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT SOME OF US THINK ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO VERGINTY YOU ARE STILL LEFT WITH THE DECISSION [ARE THESE GUYS RIGHT FOR ME OR NOT] SO GOOD LUCK.

LOOOOOL@SCORPION_SISTA

One thing i don't know is "how come we (females) don't ask if the guy is a virgin or not?" :confused: what's really funny is that most guys i mean 100% of them are not virgins (sounds funny) yet they ask that question. Makes me laugh lol

As the brother above said

Their is a hadith in the quran that says that allah subhana watalah will guide virgins to virgins and vice versa

I believe a virgin should marry a virgin and non-virgins should marry non-virgins

Samiha,

Why in god's earth you want from a Virgin Guy? Unless you want to each him how the dmn thang works. And then again, Male Virgin is just as bad as non-virgin :D

shyhem   

All i can say is that nothing feels better than cultivating a brand new virgin land,the rest are good but not as good as a sealed package.

if the female nomads belive that most of somali males are not virgins then who are they phucking with?

It can't one or 2 somali girls!

Kool_Kat   

OneManGang, relax bro...Shoooooo...I guess the sexual frustration is getting to you and making you jumpy...Dangggggg...War bal isdaji, bisinkee...aqqqqqqq

Ariadne   

I see the majority of the boys here, still live under the impression that the hymen is only torn during sex. I thought most of us would know by now that's a medieval myth. It can be torn doing gymanastics, dancing, horseback riding, etc,.

Miriam1   

^^^^^^ thank you thats exactly wat i was thinking, virginity is a mannerism more than anyting.So sweet muna relax who cares if they believe u or not, its important only that u know where u stand on the issue..and plus what kinda brotha will be asking u such a indecent question :confused: That should be a first pointer that someone u dont want to be speaking to.