Sign in to follow this  
Sweet_Muna

SOMALI GUYS HELP ME OUT

I HAD A QUESTION ALL ALONG. WHY DO SOMALI GUYS DON'T BELIEVE SOMALI GIRLS WHEN THEY SAY THEY VIRGINS?

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS WHO LIVE OUT DA STATES BUT HERE IN NORTH AMERICA I SEE THIS THINGS HAPPENING ALL THE TIME.

BROTHAS HELP ME OUT. :confused:

Does virginity matter anyway.....If iam somali guy who ain't virgin , i won't expect my gal to be virgin but at same time, i don't expect her to be total $luT either!

Caveman   

Excellent reply Che,

When I saw the title “SOMALI GUYS HELP ME OUT”, I expected to do warrior type help, but all I saw was harmless topic…

Nevertheless, I think the more the girl keeps me in the dark about her past the best.

Later!

The reason Why Us somali Men Feel that way is simply cuz of the fact that somali gurls are gone wild. They are gradually becoming cheap stocks. I hate to generalize, but I'd say almost 80% of Somali girls in north America are easy to screw!

jabarti   

Dear Sweet_Muna,

The reason is that because we Somali guys in N.American as well as those in Europe believe that in these days there is no or little chance to find a Somali sister who is a virgin, means those who live here in the west became sexually active in early age. Having said that we the guys are not clean or innocent in this subject. But the problem is that you can't find any scars left on us by loosing our virginity but on you sister, “wow” even the blind can tell if the girl is virgin or not.

For me virginity is the pride of our sisters, its something special, something you kept to share with and only with on single and special person who deserve and that’s your future husband who is willing to share the rest of his live with you. Unfortunately we see most of our sisters are loosing their virginity for a low life guys who don’t care about your feeling and your future.

Keep the hope a live, keep your virginity, or as they say “stay in virgin” till the time comes.

For me breaking unlawfully the virginity of a girl is a crime against human soul and spirit, therefore, dear sisters please keep your pride, hope, and most kept secret that’s your virginity for us, if you give it up for free what is going to be left for us.

chao

Salaam to all of you.

Kool_Kat   

Che, very well said...

OneManGang, walaahay waa laguugu goobanaa after all you're only a onemangang, if you say such thingz about us, the Somali Queenzzz...Is ilaali...

Jabarti what in God's Name do you mean by:

if you give it up for free what is going to be left for us.

Honesita   

Dear sis.....does it really matter whether they believe u or not...ur virginity is something that concerns u and ur husband oneday......so dont worry about who is believing u and who is not, when the time comes, ur husband would know what u were...!!! When i first met the guy i'm talking to, he asked me if i was a virgin, i said yes, and he laughed sayin' what a lier...!!! I think i was supposed to get mad and say how dare u think i'm lying, but instead i just laughed back and said 'it dont matter what u think'...!!!

Salaamz

Baaniyal   

speaking from expierence i usually put forth that question to give me a picture of this female's promiscuity levels and how should i approach this new companionship. Meaning should i go for sex from her as soon as possible or should i refrain from engaging in any of that sort of activity. And am the type that will not engage in any sexual behaviour if this female is already a virgin. So i guess you can say that simple question opens up alot of doors for us in terms of the approach that should be taken in this relationship. Also for me my reputation will be in question if i am dating a slut, so in back of my mind i just hope that she ain't a virgin(cause am not planing to get married anytime soon) but at the same time not a 7/11. I just think many somali girlz need to learn how to have class, while at the sametime go on about their sexual biz.

Lefty   

It doesn't really matter whether they believe what you told them or not let alone your whole point of telling anything that has to do with ur virginity cause remember as some mentioned females' virginity can be figured out. Besides I'm wondering the purpose of those dudes who ask girls' viriginity like they don't have anything else to ask. There are girls that you can tell if they're or not by just having a conversation with them or even paying attention and observing the way they normaly behave therefore why bother that kind of stupid questions.

anyway, a real man doesn't really need to be told...he will know it one way or another...

Abdinuur   

I don't care about what other somali guys think or believe, however in my point of view, what does believing has to do with anything? I don't care if you're virgin or not. It's not a believing matter. To prove if you're virgin or not is totally different...(you know what I am saying). :D

So if a girl says, "Oh, I am virgin," I be like cool, and vice versa. :cool: I mean you have to realize that we live in a world where everyone, I mean everyone, is somewhat involved with some sexual activity...NOW BELIV DAT! ;)

MY POINT: Protect ya azz!

Rokko   

NIce Topic SweetMuna, I don't have that much thought to add and I see many nomadz did responded well, so when I read the responses I remembered this saying in Somali...

"Ninba Wuxuu yahuu ku Moodaa"

So in this case those guys you're talking bout tend to think that the galz are just like them.

One

Naasir   

Che, You nailed down brother...

Sweet_ Muna....... Sis the only reason that we don't believe is that we have seen too many of them claim when they ain't. That is all.

Peace On Earth smile.gif

Gediid   

Let me simply say

Say what ever you want but be ready to be what you Say

and I think that is very hard for a lot of Somali folks in the diaspora.

its how the girls say and approach that issue that matters. I realy dont care if a girl is a virgin or not. So what she is not a vrigin? it doesn't mean she is a hoe. Also if she is not a virgin she cant be going around phuckin everybody. The reason I ask a gurl if she is a virgin or not its not because I want a virgin, its because I dont wanna be with a girl thats been all over the place. Its all on how she acts and conducts herself. She could be sexauly active but not a hoe.

Plus you cant fake being a virgin because you are gonna get caught anyways if the guy is smart.