Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Husband and Wife Thread

Malika   

^ I know, poor rudy..hehe

Lol@the wife waa victim..hehe

Juxa,I am assuming so..but come to think of it,they live in LA!! I am sure our dhumashii has reasonable excuses to spend and spend..

Perhaps,keeping up with the 'jones' syndrome? :D

Juxa   

maaragtaa she cant show up looking less than glam can she?

if she was to spend less, perhaps OHIO haloo raro

val, how can you ask us to help rudy bal? gabadhu works, surely he must supplement her salary so she can afford to buy few things?

after all ferrari ma eysan soo iibsan? so i am assuming rudy wuxuu ka qeylinayaa few bags and matching shoes.

ps: nothing says i loof you than being allowed to buy a new pair of shoes or bag after hard day at work or school

^^^you are not helping too :D

I think Rudy doesn't like "is qabqabsi" so he avoids confrotation. From this post I realised Rudy is a nice/gentle guy and his xaliimo should feel lucky. End of story. So girls easy on the blame.

Rudy needs to understand he needs to stand his ground to help the family settle.

Cheers

Juxa   

^^LOZ rudy waa caano-madaadshe maad leedahay? ok i concur, he sounds quite sweet and generous

C'mon Zu, he wants her to shop only once a month. What's that? She's not in prison, where she only needs one blue or orange overalls.

Juxa, I was referring to Malika and Zu's terrible advice. Jar bey rabaan iney ka turaan the poor guy.

Shopping = Happy wife = Happy Husband.

^lol@ Val, in Rudy's case the correct equation: Shopping = Happy wife = sad Husband.

Ar gabdhahanaa, ma ogidiin miya in Rudy aa ku sii kic-kicinosiin o ku qasbosin inuu miskiinta sheekada usoo gabagabeeyo! Horta ...is he serious mise waa Rudy iyo his LA shekooyin?

NGONGE   

Stop your messing around (ah-ah-ah)

Better think of your future (ah-ah-ah)

Time you straighten right out (ah-ah-ah)

Creating problems in town (ah-ah-ah)

Rudy

A message to you, Rudy

A message to you

Stop your fooling around (ah-ah-ah)

Else youll wind up in jail (ah-ah-ah)

Rudy

A message to you, Rudy

A message to you

Stop your messing around (ah-ah-ah)

Creating problems in town (ah-ah-ah)

Rudy

A message to you, Rudy

A message to you, Rudy

Oh, its a message to you, Rudy

Yeah, its a message to you, Rudy

NASSIR   

A smart and honest woman would advise the following: taking for granted your spouse's decency and traditional generosity, not knowing an unexpressed, hidden distaste for an irresponsible behavior can slowly build up for some time, even years that, later on, the slightest mistake can trigger a chain reaction of an unexpected explosion that may lead to a final break-up. So ladies the time-honored rule of thumb is to conduct yourself in good faith and quit the insecurity stuff about what the future holds--overspending your spouse to measure his loyalty or run a routine credit check that he never fails the payment of his due passion is quite counterproductive. it's what they popularly refer to as "playing the modern-day relationship cards" in other words hiding the truth of your suspicions, fear and mistrust and then doing irrational things to compensate the deficit. One possible way to shield your family from the trials and tribulation of a materialist world is to return to Allah's teachings and following the path it set. The rest is consulting with your right judgement. Imagine donating a fraction of that spent on shopping.

:D:D

I dont if my method works for you.

I hand over everything I make, and she makes it go much further then I ever could.

xisaabaha is not my department so i let her worry about it.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

I dont if my method works for you.

I hand over everything I make, and she makes it go much further then I ever could.

xisaabaha is not my department so i let her worry about it.

Your method? :D

Anyway, did I tell you the story of the Lion's Son's Wedding?

It is said that the lion’s son got married and that his illustrious father paid for a sumptuous wedding and that he invited other lions from far and wide.

On the wedding night itself and as all the lion’s were singing merry songs and dancing in joy, they heard a squeaky voice joining in the singing.

The father lion roared at the band to stop playing. The son lion growled the guests into silence. The guests looked about them in irritation.

In the corner, wearing a smart tuxedo and absently signing away, they found a mouse!

He opened his eyes, coolly looked around him and said “What?”

The father lion shouted, “What are you doing in a lion’s wedding, you lowly mouse?”

The mouse adjusted his tie, smiled knowingly, grunted and then said..

“Before I got married, I was a lion too”.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

“Before I got married, I was a lion too”.

:D weren't we all sxb.

since im terrible with finances, I dont mind being the mouse

Qorax   

Originally posted by Li Ka-shing:

Rudy according to a friend sexual abstinence/bribery is always good for a family argument. Good luck fella.

sxb ninkan wadnaha ha istaajinin intuu is yira haaheeyda ku qanci goorti la arkaba...