Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Husband and Wife Thread

well..what can i say there is no way to make this sanaaq happy....!!!!

tonite she called me at work and this is what she told me:

Honey, i fell off a chair in the computer lab. I gotta up, went to sit down...and then guess what? the chair took off! and I fell flat on back.

i go oooh...sorry honey, how is your back? Oh my back is hurting darling! I go, sorry babe. She goes, hon, can u bring some food. I go ok & told her to see in few.

Well, i am tech contractor, so i was suppose to be working till 11:00pm. Now, its 8:30pm and i am at home. I lost like whollotta ching ching.

Its gets worse: I got her chicken teriyaki! i love it. She eat it, probably, for the first time in here life...so i asked here how she liked it.

She goes, well the bread is wet!!! I am like saying in my head, hell yah, its freaking checking Tiryaki with sweet and sour sauce!

she didnt even say thank you. Good nite people. I am going to sleep so i wont commit no awful crime.

Tuujiye   

^^^ you need stop watching your holleywood shows and stop telling us how your wife fell of a chair qashiin yahoo!!!

Rudy come on man!!! I respected you more than this and now here you are telling your home by Tuujiye how you getting wipped!!! if she doesn't like Chicken Teriyaki, how the hell you understand her?>?? man you need to get your self a bajaq that knows how to eat that with extra Hot sauce not only sweet and sour! come on man!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

MZanzi   

^^loool waraa adiga badow atahay raga ilbaxa oo xaasaskooda ka sheekeenayo hasi wadaane afaarahooda kabax ;)

Ibtisam   

these days SOL has become a dear aunty problem page. I blame it on Malika, juxa and all the other helpful people.

It is shameful for you and your wife waxaad aad samanesiid Rudy. Dont air your problems and business to a bunch of strangers, what you are doing is far worse than anything you are complaining of and you sound like caqli saqajaan.

Malika   

Ibti, nice to have you back,safe and sound[evidence is your post there..hehe]

I have a feeling rudy is taking the mickey, the fool's waa anagii dhe!

LOL.

nuune   

Guys, this is Rudy, he has a full house of Xalimo-Camp, I know it by sure when met him in LA, the guy doesn't talk like this, we are talking about Rudy here.

period!

Malika   

^ :D , beriyahan full stop! iyo period! aa kaa damaan weydee..waad kululatee dee..what happened in your trips?

Ibti,

Hello dear!..mac mac, we couldnt even troll with worry maad oogtahay?