Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Husband and Wife Thread

Notice I said husband and wife, i.e.., in the traditional way. I didnt say couples, cuz where i live which is la, anything that unite is considered a couple. This could be, for example, a dog and cat etc. So, i just wanna make clear that this thread is concerning a women and man that are married. clear!

My issue with wifey is this! shopping. When we were newly weds, i use 2 take here there...but i told her to plz do it once a month. That didnt work.. so i bought her a car and told her to do it by herself and on her own money that she receives from her part-time job as a tutor in her college. She still insisting for more money and i cant deal with that!

I think that i am being fair here! how do I confess this lady that shes crazy! any thoughts.

STOIC   

Rudy,

I really don't have much of an advice as my wife is the bread winner, but I still have a say of how we spend OUR money.I would suggest you sit down with her without making her look like financial neophyte who is unsophisticated about money and makes bad decisions about how she spends the family money. Sprinkle her with your witty anecdotes and tell her shit ain't right for both of you.Women are different than us men-I learned that through trial and error with my wife.They are TIME bomb to explode (and by No means am I patronizing my loving wife)..Just tell her to look into Avoiding temptations and spend wisely...

Oz   

Early stages, more to come. I'd suggest hang in their buddy hang in their buddy, totally a different ball this time/era. :D

Malika   

Rudy,

Maxaan kuu sheegnaa! Wife number four and yet your still being played?

icon_razz.gif:D

ps.Be honest with her about your financial situation,long term plan etc..

Haatu   

Well I aint married but I remember my mum used to control the house finances. Try it. She might learn about your difficulties.

Juxa   

i am naturally inclined to be hostile to men, as such my opinion over the subject matter shall remain reserved.

goes off ma aniguu kumiyo ii xisaabiniyaaaaa, war dhimataye isduug :mad:

Juxa   

lol@val, this penny pinching dabeecad is quite damaging for a marriage.

a normal/sane person be it wife or a husband wont spend money they cant afford. what is the point of living beyond your means?

having said that buying your wife new safaleeti shont loose you sleep either. if money is tight both of you get part-time job to satisfy the family needs.

Rudy, haddii oo howlo kale jirrin waa gooni but based on that info aad bixisay waxay ila tahay naag fiican baad qabtaaye oo typical somali wife (honest & loyal) oo weliba ah naag shaqeesaneysa markaa sxb bakhiilnimada inta iska daysid bahasha quur ninyo oo gabadha sii kaarka bangiga waxay rabto hakala soo baxdee

Malika   

^No,No..Why should he let her spend aimlessly his hard earned money?

Unless,the wife is spending for the good of the family/home..I dont see why her habit should be indulged.It usually means there is underlining issues if one is obessessed with spending,spending..Rudy,the task is to find out,what is missing!

^^^he he he

Seriously Rudy...Seriously!

~Smack Rudy on the head On~

Your wife spends your money & hers and then you buy her a car to facilitate the addiction, and then in your wisdom, you advise her to make it less frequent (which didn't work) and then you post it on SOL and then you want us to help you to tell her she is crazy!

~Smack Rudy on the head off~

Rudy, send her to rehab or tell on her to her mom. :D

Cheers

Juxa   

malika good question, the wife is trying to fill a VOID miyaaaaaaaa? certain aspect of the marriage is lacking therefore she is compensating by shopping endlessly and aimlessly.

the wife waa victim

smack rudy on the waji indeed