Saalax

Warlord Musa Bixi arrests south Hargeisa hotel owner after he refuses to house coronavirus infected people

Saalax   

The hotel owner was right he doesn't want coronavirus in his south Hargeisa neighborhood.  Musa Bixi can take those people to his neighborhood (west Hargeisa).

Tallaabo   

Mudane Oodweyne, is it really necessary to be vulgar in your language? I think you are taking these fadhi ku dirir threads very seriously which is a terrible thing to do. Ninyoow dhiiga ha isku kicin ee is yar deji. 

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

I am comfortably sitting in my home but you are welcome to chase your many imaginary enemies.

:D

Holac   

Oodweyne, what you wrote above is beneath the noble.  People associate the habit of vulgarity with the lower classes and the untermensch subhuman. The noble Sheik is watching from the grave. 

Stay away from the Coronavirus. 

4 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Mudane Oodweyne, is it really necessary to be vulgar in your language? I think you are taking these fadhi ku dirir threads very seriously which is a terrible thing to do. Ninyoow dhiiga ha isku kicin ee is yar deji. 

I remember a guy who is related to me clan wise. He was always angry and foul-mouth especially in regards to other Somalis. Speaking to him, I realized he is stuck in a time capsule (1991) when his folks were killed and displaced.

It seems Oodka is stuck in 1988, a defining moment in his life.

• Thanks 1