Sign in to follow this  
Mursal

Tournament

Tuujiye   

Toronto Calamadeeda aa batay...they messed every thing up for us last year...They killed the soccer..too much qabiil in toronto communities..

I hope mini is not like that...

Checkmate iyo LST, looooooool..kaalaya labadiina in uu cimri idinku socdo waa ogtihiin maa bootada naga deysaan.lol...Tenis...Waraa checkmate ma jirtid waraaaaaa....I will see you on April ! iinsha allah...

Wareer badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

sounds like a good week of action,,,,

We shall be bringing a team of SOL footballers, the usual suspects shall be there Norf, Shujui, Shaqsi, 187, Soma Inc, Winger, Ngonge (goal keeper) and a few more. So look out Minnie we are not taking any prisoners, pure english football to come, be ready, no sissies need apply, as soon we find some funding :D

^^^ loool ^^^

Good event, i think reer Mn will surely enjoy themselves more than us Europeans this summer.

I think our english brand of football would might not make a favourable impression on the natives smile.gif .

Dinho would be imployed in all area'so the field including goal so that he lasts the distance lol

I would be bood for my exsessive use of the off-side ploy redface.gif

Shaqsii would get done for substance abuse :eek:

Ngonge would get booked for persistantly trying to Influence the ref :D

187 would be too busy impressing the crowd with his exubrant celebrations ala Resistonce :D

and in between that we would be busy trying to stop a ruck developing between Winger (The Red corner) and Soma Inc (The Blue Corner)

still the results would be comprehensively one way lol :cool:

raula   

Insha-allah I hope to see some REAL MUSCLES FLEXED ;) For godsakes guyz go bonker right now on some creatine to dilate those muscles-but if you haven't worked out for years-forget about it as somalis say: xidmihii iyo qabsinaadi baa isku dhageene :Dicon_razz.gif

Well if any gals are there for Volley-better be spikers coz original gangsta from Ngara says "bring it on" icon_razz.gif

Intel   

Tennis ey?

wouldn't mind giving it a fair go as long as i play agaisnt other somalis

BTW ain’t the Aussie Invited?

shyhem   

I don't think i will be in Minneapolis during the tournament, but i will definately come to cheer the brothers and the sisters just in case i'm around.

I have to be honest here,i ain't coming to see ni99az play soccer,i will be more interested in what the girls are doing :D

Raula

Are u gonna play beach volleyball or plain old boring volleyball?

Rokko, wlc walaalkiis, aniga koleyba waad iga reyneysaa. laakiin LST ooooh boy he is tough, he used to practice with gabrielle sabatini back in the days. you have no chance agianst him brother man. :D

But insha allaah next year toronto, waxay bilaabaayaan in cricket la cayaaro, then am your maan,i spin like shane warne and bat like brain lara :D

asxantu

N.O.R.F   

Rocko is our crazy coach who arrives at halft after late nights in places we should not talk about but takes all the plaudits when we win :D

but if you haven't worked out for years-forget about it as somalis say: xidmihii iyo qabsinaadi baa isku dhageene

Nothing better than a good old Somali belly constructed of years of bariis,baasto,hilib iyo shah, its all the rage these days :D :cool:

sneaks off for tea and biscuits

Pucca   

so do teams sign up for this event? cuz i know a couple of girls who would be interested in competing in several of the sports mentioned. plz let me know

Originally posted by Shyhem:

Raula

Are u gonna play beach volleyball or plain old boring volleyball? [/QB]

lol shyhem, I wouldn't mind watching that one but i doubt they will have that.