Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

hi

Polanyi   

It is a great privilege to make my first ever post in such a high calibre SOmali forum full of good people, pseudo intellectuals and internet warlords.

Browsing the forum, I can say the following users are of high Islamic and Somaliniotic wisdom calibre;

Ibitisam

Malika

Aliyah

Chocolate& Honey

Sheherazde

Therefore, I want to give a special salam to them, and of course every other Halganized Moorish Berberian Somali of rageedi calibre.

pow. the last mohican breathing.

Lychee   

lol @ Internet warlords. I don’t think anyone on here has the means and authority to engage in war. ...

But anyway, although I’m just as much of a hermit as you, I welcome you.

smile.gif

BUKURR   

Dude welcome, I see your post as an unjust gesture to the SOL-male community which hang around only to come out when they are needed.

You're going to face tough ' Halganized Moorish Berberian', so do mention them in your first pitch.

Khayr   

unjust gesture to the SOL-male community

Yeah man, how you going to enter the Lion's Den and not pay respects to the Lions and dare to only mention the birds. :mad:

STOIC   

IS this optic illusion or you choosed to specifically to follow the "high Islamic and Somaliniotic wisdom calibre" of women ONLY.....all the above mentioned names are girls unless of course you are female yourself then I see a stalker here!

BUKURR   

Originally posted by Malika:

Karl,

W.Salaam aboowe,soo dhoowoo!Welcome,Karibu..

How could you?! Stop the nifaq, and tell him to follow the procedures, that is, he needs our permission before he starts courting anyone of you.

Kulmiye   

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote: unjust gesture to the SOL-male community

Yeah man, how you going to enter the Lion's Den and not pay respects to the Lions and dare to only mention the birds. :mad:
haha, I suppose the birds brought this gentleman to the forum... so let him express his joy for their harmony. speaking of which- i need to pay my respect as well, but i dont know where or who to started from...hmmm

Chimera   

Wlc Karl, are you still a noble Cushite of Arabian origins? :D

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote: unjust gesture to the SOL-male community

In which twisted version of the Animal kingdom do Lions and Birds hitch? Its Lionesses!