Sign in to follow this  
lovelyLeyla21

SHOULD YOUNG GIRLS STICK WITH MEN THAT ARE THEIR AGE OR DATE OLDER MEN

raula   

people, whether the man is old,same age or young(not a kid though!), its their morals, manners and maturity that makes them what they are. You might find an ODEY biiqey icon_razz.gif who is still stuck in his DHAALINYARONISM , or vise versa. As for me, anyone who could flactuate is more than appreaciated-let it be an ODEY or KIJANA(wiil dalinyaro ah!)lol.

Qac Qaac   

Try me, bisinka control freak... worships the ground i walk on kulahaa, abaydiis hurdada ka kac.

music music yana intaa aaka fikaraysaan walle niman fiican way idin dhaafi doonaan. gabdhooy.

Moti odayga i agree with u, maxaa ku falee gabar 18 jirta, marka aatahay nin oday ah, ma guriga bee kaaga shaqeen, coz obviously lama sheekeesan kartid.

lol   

Ameenah: Contradiction sweetie in your post... check what u said to me and you said to our brotha NG... ... and think real hard... :D

Blessed   

^^^Not really. I just approached your posts from different angles. Yours beacuse you wanted a farax that you controled. Ngone's because he spoke directly of age. I said that it was a matter of personality and that even an old man can be subjected to the type of manipulation you like to do on a young Farax. :D

LoL @ all of you! :D

NGONGE,

But seriously, and this is for the guys, marry them young, brothers. The age has its advantages. For a start, they’ll be able to “churn” out lots and lots of kids for you before their biological clock finally runs out of battery. When you’re an old man, you’ll still be able to look across at your wife and marvel at how young and full of life she is (that’s if you don’t drain the life out of her with extreme farax acts). But the best thing of all is the great opportunity you’ll be presented with to mould a young mind to your (obviously correct) way of thinking.

So, a woman and a man who are perfectly equal in every aspect of their life and personality are bound to clash in their haste to assume leadership. If she’s your age, has the same level of education as you and thinks in exactly the same way as you do, you’ll want to lead her (or, as is the case with most women, she’ll want to lead you – I realise I’m being borderline sexist here..erm, sue me, darling).

LoL...AHH! No need for the posturing, I got you made Mister. You are nothing but a cradle-snatcher...a pushchair bandit if you please...a nursery burglar to be more specific! Shame on YOU! :D

Talking of cradle-snatching, erm, has anyone else noticed how much 'lil Bow Wow has grown up? Not so 'lil' anymore eh? wink wink, nudge nudge...

I think am developing a serious crush! How old is he anyway? 15? 16? Man, if ONLY I was 8 years younger again! I can definitely understand Hibo's penchant for younger men...erm...boys I mean. redface.gif

NGONGE   

I see someone here is suffering from a severe case of Pot & Kettle :rolleyes:

I'm not rolling my eyes by the way, I'm looking up :rolleyes:

^^ Hey, no worries. Effeminate eye rolling becomes you. ;)

I see someone here is suffering from a severe case of Pot & Kettle...

Erm...yeah, I use both to make tea. What's your point? :rolleyes: