Sign in to follow this  
lovelyLeyla21

SHOULD YOUNG GIRLS STICK WITH MEN THAT ARE THEIR AGE OR DATE OLDER MEN

OG Moti   

Someone told me the tiny little SOL girls are looking old and wise men like me... what is going on.. isnt the old man like me have a saying in it.. maybe the old man dont want tiny 18 -26 girls ... maybe he aint interested .. have u thought about that smile.gif ... walahi anagaa wax aragnay... u all want older cause of the Gold ... older men saved some money and they will traarax soon .. so u can enjoy all his assets... anagaa wax aragnay ... peace

NGONGE   

Ahem..ahem..

I think I qualify as the older man you guys are speaking about. Seeing that most of you are in your late teens and early twenties and I’m at least ten years older than most of you, I don’t see what the fuss about age is! Most of you sound mature enough and sensible enough to be mistaken for someone who’s in his late twenties or early thirties - shock, horror, shock, and horror! You’re not, are you? :eek:

The difference might occur if the young girl is still into her Barbie dolls and the man is too old to tolerate such childish behaviour. Incidentally, Barbie dolls rock, man - check out www.barbie.com , you can dress your doll with all sorts of different clothes on line and even choose the colour of her makeup!

Back to the topic, I don’t think it’s a matter of age, it’s all about attraction and compatibility. My own wife is nine years younger than me, yet, strangely, she can’t stand Brittney Spears!

But seriously, and this is for the guys, marry them young, brothers. The age has its advantages. For a start, they’ll be able to “churn” out lots and lots of kids for you before their biological clock finally runs out of battery. When you’re an old man, you’ll still be able to look across at your wife and marvel at how young and full of life she is (that’s if you don’t drain the life out of her with extreme farax acts). But the best thing of all is the great opportunity you’ll be presented with to mould a young mind to your (obviously correct) way of thinking. An older girl will be set in her ways and ideas of life and how it should be lived. While a younger girl will be open to persuasion, cajoling and bribes! In no time at all you’ll have her dancing to your tune (a bit like the Barbie website above). :cool:

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

[QBmaybe the old man dont want tiny 18 -26 girls ... maybe he aint interested .. have u thought about that
smile.gif
[/QB]

plz og what kind of old man won't be interested huh!!!!!!!!!!

But hasnt this always been the case? smile.gif

As always it depends on the individuals concerned if u ask me.

Any:

So am tempted to ask the following Question. why then, {given this attraction towards older men} do alot of sisters get extremy anxious and stressed when there parents try to find them a suitor for an arranged marriage?

Answers on a postcard plz..

well this is the thing young men don't have problems with experiencing everything for the first time with some1 same age as them.. but women are different creatures they would like an older man:

who has been to the circus several times

who has passed his midd-life crises

who knows how to maneuver the box

who has shares in banana republic

so guys it's not just an older man he has to have the qualities said above....

ooooh yeah gals i fit these describtions perfectly, and i have plenty of room for everybody

asxantu

Rahima   

But seriously, and this is for the guys, marry them young, brothers. The age has its advantages. For a start, they’ll be able to “churn” out lots and lots of kids for you before their biological clock finally runs out of battery. When you’re an old man, you’ll still be able to look across at your wife and marvel at how young and full of life she is (that’s if you don’t drain the life out of her with extreme farax acts). But the best thing of all is the great opportunity you’ll be presented with to mould a young mind to your (obviously correct) way of thinking. An older girl will be set in her ways and ideas of life and how it should be lived. While a younger girl will be open to persuasion, cajoling and bribes! In no time at all you’ll have her dancing to your tune (a bit like the Barbie website above).

Jeez you're old fashioned brother smile.gif not to mentioned incredibly wrong. Let me put it this way, if you have the charm and what it takes then she won't be set in her ways, it just takes skill. Maybe you just don't have it,lool, ;):D

And anyway, i don't know if most have noticed, but sooner or later the wife somehow begins to reach her husbands biological appearance :confused: - even if she is nine years younger. At times to the point where she may seem older. I blame the men :mad: , it is the stress they put upon us women.

Personally, although age shouldn't really matter (for it doesn't determine maturity), 5-10 years is good. Considering that i am officially 21 today, 31 is the max for me, 26 preferably (not because of the age,lol :D )

Miriam1   

Man..what a fasination for older..men !! ..I wouldnt be able to see myself with someone who is more then 2-3 yrs older then me..even three years sounds too much...Personally, I wouldn't be able to understand older man...being at different stages of our lives..our expectations would naturally be different...who can i be crazy with if my husband..is 35 and iam 25!?!

Peace iN the MiddLe EaSt !

Gediid   

Has a decision been reached?

Should we kick out the oldies like Ngonge,Og Moti,Lakkad and the over 50 group out for the younger hip mana yara mana weyno group aan hormoodka u ahey

Quick ladies make a decision ma old is goldbaa mise young is da bomb........ :D

PS

For those who advocate older men....add this to your equation...when you hit forty you gonna be bargain hunting for diapers(old men diapers)... :D

OG Moti   

Waryaa Gediid ilko weyne, dont u see the result of the poll... we staying bro... smile.gif

anyway let me say this once cause i think a wise man like me should not repeat himself much... pay attention:

Most of u are not saying the truth.. or u just are confused..

Human being like attentions whether a male or a female... that is when they are young....

so what happens....

1. Young men want older women .. attention? .. they want mama ..someone to depend on ..ring a bell?

2. Young girl wants older man ... attention?...they want papa... someone to depend on yeah?

then the human being grows up, gets mature.. understands life.. seeks a meaning for his life .. this is what happens

1. older men .. want to feel they are important .. then they realize a young ladies seek attention.. so they want young ladies.. he gets the status he wanted .. he feels he is important... the young lady gets what she wants .. attention and someone to depend on..

2. Older women .. want a younger men... she wants to have a meaning for her life.. she wants to feel a life... and someone needs her.. young man wants attention and someone to depend on.. remember? so everyone gets what they want...

so that the cycle of life... so dont lie to urself and follow the theory it is a well proven theory and young ladies Holla on me,.... i will prove my theory even further.... smile.gif

P E A C E

lol   

U know what? I am into men that are younger than me. First I will get the respect not just for being a woman but for my mentality as well. Common on we all know older men think women are ****** . But this young soul looks upto you as a mentor.. and ladies you can actually teach him what pleases you how, and where such pleasure be produced :D . Second I can tune him to my frenquency and soon we will be playing same music. What more can you ask for than a man that literally worships the grounds you waalk on. Don't give me that look, I know some of you will say, he will leave you tomorrow for another, but have u seen a dog that leaves his master after he gets trained real welll???? ;)

Older man and those of my age plzzzzzzzz!

PS: Guys I will be gone for 3 weeks... I am on my way to Somalia today...so if I respond to your responses after 3 weeks... don't be stunt.

NGONGE   

Jeez you're old fashioned brother not to mentioned incredibly wrong. Let me put it this way, if you have the charm and what it takes then she won't be set in her ways, it just takes skill. Maybe you just don't have it,lool,

The “charm” and “what it takes” have always been there but as I’m on the other side now, I can safely say that it was all fantasy and pointless posturing. Of course I’m old fashioned but I’m also practical. All of this is hypothetical by the way; there are lots of other variables to consider when choosing a partner in life (most times there are none, it’s just calaf).

Whoever started this topic, focused their attention on one tiny area of male/female relationships. I stand by my earlier comments regarding the advantages of marrying a woman younger than you. The absurd idea of equality - and I’m not talking about the day-to-day things here – is just a dream. Whenever there is a group of people stuck together in one place, there always emerges a leader. Usually, that leader is someone the rest look up to and respect; it’s human nature. It’s also human nature to want the best for yourself (and that includes not being led when you yourself are capable of leading). So, a woman and a man who are perfectly equal in every aspect of their life and personality are bound to clash in their haste to assume leadership. If she’s your age, has the same level of education as you and thinks in exactly the same way as you do, you’ll want to lead her (or, as is the case with most women, she’ll want to lead you – I realise I’m being borderline sexist here..erm, sue me, darling). Most people in such cases will refuse to be openly “led”; they’ll play games, create fights, argue and plot to defy their “leader”. Now, if a woman marries a guy younger than her, or a man marries a woman younger than him, they’ll have the advantage over that person (in most cases) and the leadership bit will fall into their lap effortlessly. If your “toy boy” is immature you can mother him and if you’re “baby girl” is silly and stubborn you can always blame it on her young age, ruffle her hair and humour her. The ship will sail on peacefully and you’ll stay as Captain. :D

I repeat, marry them young or you might as well start taking swimming lessons. icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

Originally posted by Try_Me:

Don't give me that look, I know some of you will say, he will leave you tomorrow for another, but have u seen a dog that leaves his master after he gets trained real welll????

[/b]

Hibo,

I’m looking at you like this :eek: because, the word ‘Boring’ is floating around in my head! What do I need with a man that needs to be thought how to be a man for me? or someone who lacks the direction to make his own music instead of fiddling with my personal song. Why settle with a witless lad when I can get myself a ready packed matured Faarax? I'm after a husband here not a son :eek: or a father :rolleyes:

NGONE

The leadership issue come with role dynamics. It’s a matter of personality rather than age.

A n*acas odey, is still a n*acas

NGONGE   

NGONE

The leadership issue come with role dynamics. It’s a matter of personality rather than age.

A n*acas odey, is still a n*acas

Heh. I totally agree. But, would you call an odey “nácas”? For shame, for shame :eek:

Still, it was a nice image, don’t you agree? :cool:

Rahima   

I realise I’m being borderline sexist here

No you're not actually. Rasualluah has instructed that the man is the leader of the family, however there must be mutual respect, which means that he must always regard her opinions and thoughts. Problems arise when this mutual respect is lost, either if the husband begins to use the authoritarian style of leadership or if the wife doesn't acknowledge this delegation from Allah.

A strong Muslimah knows and realises this whilst using it to her advantage.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

I’m looking at you like this :eek: because, the word ‘Boring’ is floating around in my head! What do I need with a man that needs to be thought how to be a man for me? or someone who lacks the direction to make his own music instead of fiddling with my personal song. Why settle with a witless lad when I can get myself a ready packed matured Faarax? I'm after a husband here not a son :eek: or a father :rolleyes:

I couldn’t agree with you more sis. Walahi, as I was reading Hibo’s response, I thought wax la tababaro yaa taag u haya? I mean some of the things that attracts me to particular Faarax is that he has the ability to think for himself, an independent thinker, one who can inspire me, whom I learn from...ect ect. Goodness gracious me boring would be an understatement to be with such a Faarax, lol I’ll go barmy :eek: .I shall save the Potty training for the children.

As they say Dookhba waa cayn. ;)