Sign in to follow this  
lovelyLeyla21

SHOULD YOUNG GIRLS STICK WITH MEN THAT ARE THEIR AGE OR DATE OLDER MEN

U GUYS I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IS BETTER TO DATE YOUR AGE OR OLDER , ME, MYSELF, AND I BELIEVE THAT NOW DAYS YOUNG FEMALES NEED OLDER MEN IN ORDER TO CONCENTRATE AND BE HAPPY YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BECAUSE YOUNG BOYS ARE JUST HEADACHE AND FULL OF DRAMA

HOLLA BACK SISTAS AND BROTHAS :eek: :cool: :

SuRvIvEr   

for me older men are better off being with cuz mostly being that he is mature and could mostly likey be some one who is responsible and

committed but also there are of course a lot of young men that have the same quality as an older man but i still prefer older and the wiser men.

Mujahida   

I just turned 19, and I could never picture myself with a man that isn't atleast over 10 years older than me or 20 years is ok too . I think it's a attraction or call it a fetish that I have for older men. I also believe that REAL man are only those that are over 27. I know that it amazes some. But hey thats me ;) I know I'm Unique!

Masalama

MaLikah   

I think I'd stick to men closer to my age than further. Mainly for the reason that we can relate. What on earth am I go to speak to a 40-year-old about, besides politics? I'm a college student so I would definitely need somebody in that arena or not too far from it newayz.

honestly iam more attracted to guys that are like 8-12 years older than me(iam 20).i don't know why, iam not saying i don't date guys that are 20, 22, 23, 24,ect...but iam not as atrracted to them than the older ones.

truthfully speaking, the oldest i've been on a date wit was 35(non somali tho).

i do love ma someli brotha more than anything, don't get me wrong!!!!!! smile.gificon_razz.gif

2real   

I don't mean to cramp your style ladies but how about a dude who's 35 but looks 21??! redface.gif :confused: ...never mind...

nelstar   

"I don't mean to cramp your style ladies but how about a dude who's 35 but looks 21??! "

i dunno...how about a dudette that looks 35 but is really 21? :D

as for me well... it just depends on muturity not age. ideally i think about a 5 yr age gap, but this aint an ideal world.

so i'll take what i can get ;)

salam

older guyz are more mature and also chosing ya own age is not that good i mean coz you need someone who know better than you or you knw better than them so ya can learn from each other. so i my self would prefear older guyz but NOT that old.

PhiL   

There's something about an older man... for example, denzel...i mean... he's deliciously mature looking... I'm gonna stop it there...

*taking a trip down denzel lane*...

Tuujiye   

man....Half of the people here I don't know..

I see y'all new but we needed some new people here in SOL that could come up with nice topics man..

Rudy U still looking..playa playa ;)

I like older, younger,single mothers,single mother to be, and ext...I don't care about age..

As long as she is good to go..

they say having any car (old or new) is better than having no car at all..lol.. :D:D

All the older girls should get a younger guy and all the younger girls should get an older guy..u know Y...because if you are an older sister you donèt need some brains from a man, all you need is pleasure. and if you are A young chick you need some help in life because you know what pleasure means..right...thats the truth people..yep!!!

any ways waa anigoo ah garab tuujiye oona kumagac dheer ina baqti lagde oona kusii magac dheer abaayo isug..lol..reping the Q unit..u know who we are....

peace

LuCkY   

:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !

LoveLyLeyLa21 WELCOME to SOL...actuaLLy in this case WELCOME Back.

Qac Qaac   

i should tell the older men in Tim Hortons what u sisters said here. u guys love men older then u 20 yrs or atleast 12.. abooto waraa odayaasha way udhacatay hayye. still suuqa ay kujiraan.

MD   

man....Half of the people here I don't know..

lol do you know why you dont know these people? Scroll up and check the date..these topics are last years

As for the topic, what's with all the girls and their love for older men? bismilaah Personaly I wouldn't mind if me and my hubby were the same age..or if he was 1yr or 2 older. But 10yrs? 20yrs? :eek: I really don't know what you would tell a guy who's 10-20 years older. Freaky