Sign in to follow this  
Benevolent_ Beauty

HEALTH SECTION

It would certainly be beneficial providing the contributions where factual.

But at the cost of what, or are you willing to help accomdated the extra server space ? smile.gif

salam

HOnestly...i just looked around in this site n' compared it to otha sites...i think havin' a health section would be most beneficial to members..n' just not ne ol boring health section...but one that brings relevance to our daily lives as Somalis (where-eva)...

as for the extra server space **scratchs head**....hmmm..maybe we can combine one or two otha sectionz... smile.gif ..or not..lol...well ne wayz..it was an idea....i know i'd like to get useful health info n' not da regular .."follow the food guide pyramid to a healthy life"....<<<so not 4 somalis...

but thanx for showin' interest atleast...

cheers

Wiilo   

A section exclusively for health and health issues? wow! I think it will be beneficial to all of us particularly those who want to major in Health {Of course I'm one those}....I guess I'm gonna have to waite until something is posted here................peace.....

Go figure:.............

lol@simply....i think u misunderstood where i was gettin' at with this whole health section thang....uh...this section would NOT, i repeat , WOULD NOT be a q&a about "my health problemz" sorta thing....it'd simply be an intellectual discussion (after all this is a forum) about current health issues and how they relate to the somali pop. at large...this is to say that serious health issues should be addressed to the individual's GP......

bottom line is....it's a discussion goin on in ne other section of SOL...

and so moderators i'm still waitin on an answer....i guess i can wait till after finalz....in any case....watz da deale'yo???..lol

nafta   

I agree with you! Masha allah, such a smart girl among the snobby ones icon_razz.gif ...and no i don't mean you simply the best! :D j/k

Wiilo...Im loving the new avatar...so you baby ;):D

I think it would be very beneficial. It doesn't have to be a boring thread, where the only exchange would be what new virus there is or how fast aids is spreading. But interaction with the nomads that study any life/health sciences (like moi...getting big headed now lol), from medicine to psychology. Exchange notes, any researche they have done, they participated in. The list of possible things to discuss would be endless walahi.

I for one would be very much looking forward to such a forum.

How about you open a poll BB...see from there who is for or against to such a forum?

Just a thought.

To Totti,

You sly ol' gold-digger...as a moderator you should provide for our needs, whether or not we are willing to accomadate ;):D

Salaam

Meel aad u caanoo

Caafimaadka lagu bartoo

Maskax lagu caanamaalay

Dadku ay ciseeyaan

Lagu wada casheeyoo

Cashar lagu kala helo

Aniguba u codeeyaye

Ma cid baaba diidan ??

Wiilo   

Nafta ur welcome dear always and forever.

Nafta raaxadeedaay, Nuurkii Aduunkaay ,,,,intaa ka badan dear Sheekadu way xumaan :Dsmile.gif;)smile.gif

Go fiugre:.........