Sign in to follow this  
Geel_jire

Florida Mosque bombed

FBI Agents re-emphasizing the seriousness of a possible hate crime at a Jacksonville mosque.

The FBI is looking at this case as a possible hate crime, and now they're analyzing it as a possible act of domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

Despite receiving few phone calls from the public, investigators are following up on leads. Call CrimeStoppers with any information

Story

The F'ed up thing is, I had to searc google and sift through so much Spam to get this story.. after a freind told me about it .. this happened last monday on May 10.

if it was a muslime bombing a church, synagouge .. all the newspapers/ cable news would have a field day .. with their muslim terrorist headlines.

I guess it is not newsworthy when muslims are on the receiving end.

how many SOLers have heard about it ?

BOB   

This world is going crazy by the day...Subhan-Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

how many SOLers have heard about it ?

I have not heard it before you posted it over here.

Wallaahi never heard of it, just now. What can I say than I wish the media is fair and impartial. Imagine if this was a synagogue.

Ibtisam   

Err it was not even reported in the Muslim media, why would you expect the western machines to do you a favour. :confused:

Yes Sherban, it is necessary here too.

BUKURR   

This is absolutely crazy, how come I didn't hear about it. My family lives in clay county next to Jacksonville, and I always go there when visiting mom, and Friday prayers.

Oh man, I need to get my gun license, I was always worried about that redneck hole city.