Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Pampering - Tips Tricks

Faheema.   

Janna You mean home made facials? I normally stick to the old fashion Qasil or Huruud. But here are some homemade Facials you might want to try.

Masks for dry skin

Mask 1. Mix 2 tablespoons honey with 2 teaspoons milk. Smooth over face and throat. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.

Mask 2. You will need:

2 oz/60g ripe avocado flesh

1 oz/25g orange juice

1 tsp/5g pure acacia honey

1 tsp/5g molasses

5 drops chamomile essential oil

Put all the ingredients in a blender, or mash by hand in a bowl. Add extra orange juice if the mixture is too thick. Use your fingers to spread the mask over your face and neck and leave it on for at least 30 minutes, preferably longer, before removing. Use a warm flannel to rinse off the mask - this will help gently exfoliate skin as well as clean your face. This mask will keep for a day or two in the fridge if you don't use it all.

Mask 3.

Mash apricots mix it with warm olive oil to form a paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for 10 minutes, then wash off.

Masks for oily skin

Mask 1. It works wonders - Grate an apple finely and then add about 4 tablespoons of honey. Mix it well apply it to your face wait 10 minutes and rinse.

Mask 2.. You will need:

1 egg white

6 drops witch hazel

6 drops lemon juice

Whisk the egg white until it's stiff, and then add the remaining ingredients. Gently apply the mixture to your face, avoiding your eyes. Leave to dry for 15 minutes or so. Rinse well with warm water.

Mask for sensitive skin

Mask 1. Warm a small pot of honey in a double boiler, then test a small amount on your hand to make sure it's not too hot. When warm, apply the honey generously over your entire face. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm, then cool water.

Masks for normal skin

Mask 1. Lettuce leaves are best home remedies for normal skin. Dip two large lettuce leaves in olive oil and sprinkle on them a few drops of lemon juice. Place them on both sides of your face, and then cover them with a paper towel dipped in mineral water. Wipe your face with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk, then rinse with boiled warm water.

And he’s one of my favourite on a Sunday afternoon

Honey Cleansing Scrub :

Mix 1 tablespoon honey with 2 tablespoons finely ground almonds and ½ teaspoon lemon juice. Rub gently onto face. Rinse off with warm water.

Liquids to use:

Distilled Water

Spring Water

Rose Water : For sensitive skin

Witch Hazel : For oily skin

Herbal Tea : To treat your skin conditions

Aloe Vera juice

Egg white : For firming the skin

Egg Yolk : For nourishing the skin

Honey : For attracting moisture to the skin

Val did you manage to find anything lastminute?

Kimiya lol, you couldn’t be upset with that little angel even if you tried, when she looks at you with those big eyes and gives you that adorable smile Mansha Allah, she’s a sweetie.

Foxy   

Nice overall options on what to do with your girls!

It was great to have different options on entertaining whilst pampering yourself silly! only missing the hunky male strippers which would have made every womens pampering sancutury a refreshingly dream to live off. Having different male striptease Show for women that would break all the rules. Although the show would be incredibly daring, it would keep the group of audience on their toes and laughing their heads off whilst keeping within the boundaries of what most people would call'good taste'.

cheers

Cara.   

Strippers within the boundaries of good taste? Finally!

Pampering myself with bubble baths and pedicures always sounds attractive in theory, but usually becomes an extremely difficult ordeal. The last time I had a bubble bath I made the water too hot, but I was determined and jumped in, only to step out after 10 minutes feeling light-headed. Waxaan cuskaday the shower curtain and the curtain rod fell down and hit me on the head. It sounds comical but it's really quite painful and a little embarrassing.

So now I feel tense at the thought of having a bath*, and must quickly distract myself with a crossword puzzle.

*I have showers, so save the quips you witty ppl!

LooooL...Baths, showers, too much imagery.

Cara....You need somebody to hold markaad sibkaxtid. Iam sure there will be alot volunteers on these boards.

Cara.   

Val, I was thinking you would.

LOL @ the nomad formerly known as Cambarro.

Che, how do you get to Carnegie Hall?

Originally posted by Cambarro:

^^ Waar shukaansi xumidaa. Waxaad dhaantaa Alle-ubaahne uun.

Woman you must be crazy!! My very best lines are plagiarised ubaahnesims

Hunguri   

Cambaro, you should give a free,comprehensive training course to Alle ubaahne over Shukkaansi xumada :D . I've never seen a man, saying in public that " a woman in SOL sent me a prvt message and why so" LooooL. Magacaa jir, bal muu nimcadiisa iska qarsado isagaaba luuq loo galaye inta uu gabadha kashifayo.

PS:-

I've come to realise, he just wanted girls to msg him, but he lost the communication protocol. And, instead of TCP/IP he used a new one that he invented loool !

Cara......An old witch whom I have vexed has hexed me with variety of pox that get me fixated on the yellow brick road that goes all the way to the Carnegie Hall.

Iam under her spell, but kiss from you shall undo her magic ;)

LooooooL@ubaahnesims

Zafir   

LoooL, Feeridhihii baa i qarxay.

Che, you have to admit, shegochya good, as if that wasn't enough she ruined you for other women xitta. :D:D

Janna   

Cawo,

I have stopped using Huruud. It requires alot of time. I normally leave mine on for 30 minutes. Have you tried those 'homemade facials?'.