Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Pampering - Tips Tricks

Well usually i find that in order to be relaxed everything around me has to be clean. So i just clean the whole house... or my room or whateva. Then i just do laundry, or grab a fresh t-shirt and sweats... or a bati and take a nice cleansing shower, just kick it and do something relaxing like watch tv, read a book, or if the weather's good, open the windows so you can catch a breeze while listening to ur ipod.

Thats my tip for relaxing at home. But if u don't like cleaning then i guess this isn't 4 u

hodman   

^^ that sounds like what I would do! My friends think am wierd when I clean and cook to relax. Nothing beats a good pedicure though to make me feel pampered

Pujah   

When I want to go all out I book a session at the spa and get deep tissue massage, pedicure and facial. For last minute relaxing though nothing beats nice long bubble bath then I put on facial mask, pull out my at home pedicure kit and do my finger nails while my feet gets massaged.

LOL@ cleaning and cooking to relax, I call those duties and would probably avoid them if all possible… unfortunately I am not rich enough to afford a maid.

hodman   

^^ Puuja there's something relaxing about the undemanding routine of these simple "duties" plus the feeling of the wieght off my shoulder when am done is what relaxes me most. I have a pedicure kit at home that sadly sits unused for the most part.

Pujah   

^^I agree with you in a way cuz you definitely feel relaxed when there is no household chores waiting. There is no way one can relax while the dishes are piling up and there is vacuuming and dusting to be done. However, that doesn’t exactly make you feel pampered

Blessed   

Cawo are those deals meant to be cheap? If so, you have another reason to move to my ends.

To relax, I make me a nice cuppah and lock myself in b-room with my mags spread all over the bed.

If daddy is out, it's singing with my princess. It's nice for both of us, at least that's what I tell myself.

hodman   

^^ oooohhh she must be at that super cute and annoying age where they want to explore and taste everything? MashaAllah I love babies

Blessed   

^Alhamdulilah, she's 19 months. It supposed to get even more exciting *yikes*. Yesterday, I went to the bathroom only to return to her sitting in a pool of fairy liquid. :eek: I was like huh ooow! You know what she did, she gave me the cutest 'don't tell me off' grin. She was so happy when I gave her, her own sponge to help me clean it. Think, I've Hodman in the making. No complaints here. :D