Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

r u the only black person in your work place

Where I work..the dean is black...my supervisor is black..my supervisor's boss is black...we got 2 indians..chaldeans..even Somalis ...but I can honestly say I am the only Canadian here!

So work is here is quite the norm!

maajo   

eshiyaan nacala hawartood ku yaal nolosha aya ku ureeso hadi aad la shaqeesid..lakin "mee muslimaane yaar" ayaan ku fakanaa

after reading your comments it made me glad that i am in africa where i never have to worry about who i work with or being discriminated against.

but it happens in S.A all the time and i am glad it didn't happen to me and hope it won't because i will send that Legoa straight to the morgue :mad: .

but last wednesday night i was in campus and i happened to be the only muslim guy around that particular night when a group of TABLEEQ guys came

to my room with all their long beards and Khamiis and they asked my fellow room mates if they could be alone with me as they didn't want to interrupt them and my room mates who are two white guys and one indian and one brother man Zulu ofcourse politely obliged.

after about an hour they left and you can imagine how those guys reacted when they came back to the room and the first thing they wanted to know ofcourse was "Are you going to Palestine or Iraq?"

to this day they still believe that i am an "extremist" whatever that word means!

anyway apart from that minor joke we are all respectful toward each other and in S.A and being a white the last thing you want is a non-white to accuse you of racism. ask Geo Cronje.lol

HEITARA.

so lakkad u still looking 4 work! what kind of field u interested? i know few ppl in southern cali so lemme know your field, i will spread the work around for you hommey! yeah! i believe if al was here today, the whole would have been better off! than what lil bushy is doing........peace bro!

Macalin   

Yes rudy..am unemployed what u gat for me in calif? no thnx i dont want hollywood..lol

am all good sxb tho..and yes Gen wesley clark is my man