Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

r u the only black person in your work place

me i am the only minority in my work place! but that dont bother me! when i get mad, they run for cover!!Lol...they say, watch-out, the lil african is mad! i am very social by nature. i talk alot and can strike a conversation with some one i never met before. i once partied with kkk guys! i told them that i was from africa and they were like, so u guys hate whity. i said hell yah! they were like man! we will never go there but we wanna send all the niggas be there! thats was funny nite! they were bikers.

PhiL   

KKK guys? dancing? i somehow cannot picture that image in my mind. has tv robbed from imagination? Maybe! But i wanted to write, I don't work. So i really don't know why am botherin' to poste this. Aaah what da heck!

Miriam1   

No, actually my work place is flooded with immgrants of all kinds...the minorities are the white ppl lol everyone knows they feel left out...but iam the only muslim person..which leads to always some uncomfortable situtation, with some of the retards i work with

Kool_Kat   

I am the only black person at my work, I guess there aren't that many blacks in this field...But I am not the only minority here...

I work with Afrikaan Amerikaans, white Amerikaans,Hispaaniks, and one Indian guy. I am not even the ONLY Somali there. There are two younger Somali girls who work in the Customer Service Dept. We dont get to see each other that often, and when we do its all formal and work related.

Haaruun   

Kool-Kat, same thing here .....but they treat me good though....I abuse the hell out of that phrase "is it 'cuz I'm black"...it works most of the time.. :D heey kool kat...Diiqaaqa yuu la dagaalamooyaa?

"i once partied with kkk guys! i told them that i was from africa and they were like, so u guys hate whity. i said hell yah! they were like man! we will never go there but we wanna send all the niggas be there! thats was funny nite! they were bikers."

:D:D:D

is this true ???

Raxmah   

I'm the only black person at my job, but they dont beleive that am black.

....I abuse the hell out of that phrase "is it 'cuz I'm black"...

when I say that, they just laugh and say since when did u become black. It makes me Mad :mad:

JASMIINE   

^^ the same thing happen to me when i started my current job, this Asian guy wouldnt believe that i was black! he though i was Indian, he finally confessed that because of my "soft hair" he though i was Indian and told everyone in the Dept i was from India redface.gif

once i was the only black person at my work place. however now there is an other somali girl that works with me.trust me it was so much better when i was the only somali person there.

cuz everytime something happens at my work place it always goes back to my family-u know how somalian ladies like to gossip about ppl! :rolleyes:

Yes I am the only black person at my job....and oh yea and a Canadian. But that doesn't count for me. It doesn't really matter that I'm the only black person...maybe because there is an Asian girl so I don't feel weird. :rolleyes:

MaLikah   

The only madoow? Yea rite..I am the only Canadian tho and they kill the hell outta the way I say "aboot". I am the only African too :D repping the motherland always.

Macalin   

Haaruun, diiqeeyga bambo uu taataabanooy, kabacdina wey ku qarxee...Maskiin...

-----

LOL thats some diiq walle..lol am laughing KK waliba!

NO am not the only madow in here...we are millions of us..yes we are called the Unemployed Thnx to Mr Bush--hey i have Al-Gore with me..so kool!

Where the hell do u all live?...meel aan madow laheen maxaa idin gee?