Sign in to follow this  
me

I need to get a new hobby and leave Red Sea alone.

Intel   

Red

it’s typically he who talks the talk (trash-talks) before the battle that fails to walk to walk

North :D

RedSea   

Ibtisam, my dear, it's actually the otherway around,I am the one doing the breakup,he/she is the one doing the chasing,but I don't want to do anything with the girlyman aka ms. me,for the reasons I stated.

...and yes may Allah guide us all especially the bi(s) people such as ms. me.

Layziegirl,yes as you should dear,I am the man arent' I,not the girlyman,ms.me.Not only will I handle bidness,I will also hand his a$s to 'em.lol

Massa,you are right,but you forgot to mention it's ms. me who is in that state for claiming that he bullies Red.I am the quite one that handles his bussiness while he does the talking.Wuu idaandaansaday anoo meel iska fadhiya,markaa,yaa gacmaha baruur kusita.

Ducaysan,yeah,I was as shocked as you are to discover that ms.me wasn't a dude to begin with,I thought he was complete dude,but it turns out that he is actually a labeeb.

rudy...dude stop pissing in your pants,trying to insult Hargeysawis will even draw ms.me against you and you don't want that.

Lt.Xalane,what missy thang boi,isn't that what "me" is.....a sissy,girly man.

Pucca   

^*looks at name...hmm* dude, whatever became of your sisters-listen-to-me-while-i-preach...days?? *musta been a ramadan fling*

Hello
my beloved sister ms.Me

I know I promised that I would love you unconditionally,however after seeing that you are overwieght,short,and terribly dark skinned,I have decided to keep my diamond ring and try my luck elsewhere.I hope this doesnt' cause any stress or broken heart,but I couldnt' avoid in telling you the truth..the truth is that I don't love you anymore,cuz you are too ugly for my kind..
sorry sister
,can we be friends though?

BTW. I voted for the second option, so go ahead bully red "sissy bully",

Rudy...it sucks to be in the shoes of "me",because few months back we had a deal which
him
and I would go down to dry river channel in Hargeysa to settle our differences in
man to man
,that time is getting closer as
him
and I are both going back to Hargeysa this January,so as you may notice
he
is desperately trying to be a friend at the last moment.So i dare
him
to stick to
his
word and and show up in Dooxa Hargeysa,there I will give
him
a little face lift,and nose job depending on which
he
prefers.lol

*scratches head* so um...which side of the gender scale is 'me' on??

that said...um...Merry Eid and Happy New Year!!

me   

hahaahaha, I only saw this. Have been away for couple of days. Wow people, So many enemies here. I love you all.

Badacase you sissy, I wanted to leave u alone, but due to popular demand (80% in favour of annoying Badacase) this show gets a new season. We will add layziegirl to cast.

Lazy you have been kicking that butac socod-badnes a$$ for too long.

me   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

I hear sperm donors are needed would u care to visit ure local clinic? how is that for a new hobby?

You need da quality stuff huh?

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

hahaahaha, I only saw this. Have been away for couple of days. Wow people, So many enemies here. I love you all.

Badacase you sissy, I wanted to leave u alone, but due to popular demand (80% in favour of annoying Badacase) this show gets a new season. We will add layziegirl to cast.

Lazy you have been kicking that butac socod-badnes a$$ for too long.

oh look what we have here? my beloved sister ms.me,also known as Red Sea's ex(Red left her due to her luck of attraction,personal motivation etc..) :D

well to add insult to injury,I have found new girl for me now,tough luck baby girl,my offer of friendship is still on the table though....you want it,if not go put a finger where the sun don't shine. icon_razz.gif

Btw, sure why not,knock yourself out if you can bully me missy. smile.gif

Rudy,I can't even understand what the heck you just said there,I am glad though,cuz,I don't want to communicate with subs. :cool:

me   

^^This sissy shittt is getting scarry man. Maxaa ku helay, laga roonenimo laguguma aqoone. Ma carabahaad ku soo kortay?

RedSea   

^makaadaayaa,okay waad ibaraday waan joojinayaa.

Anyways,CiidMubarak,see you around.

p.s my mother is Syrian.