Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

EXAM STRESS-----HELP MEEEEE

How the hell do you deal with exam stress?. I feel like jumping off a cliff sometimes to end the pain and anguish of that big day!!.

Please tell me the crucial ingredients to keep calm for I have just about had enough of this bloody damn revision!!.

P.S No advice on using intoxicating fluids please.

Abdinuur   

My best advice is PRAYING SALAAT. This is the best therapy you'd ever find in this world. Other things you can do is LISTENING the Quran...most of us listen to music 24/7 but listening to Quran, one can find it very relaxing and soothing.

Other than that...do some extracurricular activities...such as hittin' the gym, playing sports, or jogging every once in a while...

Dont jump off of a clif man!...lol!

:confused: :confused: :(:(:( I have a math exam in exact 21 hours......I feel like exploding considering the fact that i forgot everything....walaahi my brain is empty..alaa inteen isgeeyaaaaaa :confused:

maajo   

lol..those stresses never end..i will have JAVA PRORAMMING EXAMS TOMMOROW..there is one solution..praper ur self as well as u can..then pray SALAD TO over come all these stresses..and to win:)

N.O.R.F   

think Abdinuur ave the best advice!

Salaat

Sports

Time with family

Avoid bad freinds

Early to bed and early rise<<<important

underdog   

Pay attention in class and do the assignments (yourself) and exams should be a breeze.

no need to stress....once you look at that paper, you know it or you don't. where does stress fit into this?

missy_1   

1)pray

2)sweat

3)taking deep breaths and remembering the fact there is more to life, ie, its just an exam,it does not cripple u, give u diseases or kill u

just tryin 2 give u the bigger picture, so exams seem trival ;)

Underdog...walaahi you´re right bro...I used to have that motto..but waan caajisey,since I went to a vacation to malta,two months ago..

Wax kasto waxaan ubartay in aan dhaho, you´ll do it later, and i end up stressing last minute and calaacal inteen is geeyaa..

Anyone in the house that can help me with studying tips :confused: i really neeeeed it

underdog   

I hear you....caajis & calaacal are related...(cousins and best friends).

but I still say no need to sweat it. so you'll fail...so what!!! take the class again...pay for it in cash so it can hurt.

Two words that are always over-looked

consequences and repercussions

Originally posted by Northerner:

think Abdinuur ave the best advice!

Salaat

Sports

Time with family

Avoid bad freinds

Early to bed and early rise<<<important

i agree with early to bed thing and all....and don't 4get eat b4 the exam....see i don't have to worry now i'm done with my finals :D:D:D

redface.gif Hey sis I am student too but these are some of my tricks dealing with the exam stress. I hope u will find them helpful.

Do your homework daily

Take advantage all of your free times studying before test day

Don’t wait to turn in your work late

Avoid doing most of your homework on last day

On test day, have a good night sleep at least 7 to 8 hrs.

Make sure u pray all the time

Read or listen the Qur’an every morning

Have a good breakfast on test day so u don’t feel hungry during the test

Make sure u visit this website too often http://islamweb.net/pls/iweb/audio.qerraa_qaree?