Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

New Moderators

STOIC   

Hope you will not put yourself in a dicey situation that will land you being banned.I see you are loaded for a beer, be careful out there unless you have feathers under your cap from Femme :D

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I wonder how many of your likes will find disheartening for my release to the public!
icon_razz.gif

I make no secret about my dismay at seeing you Mr. Please crowl back to your dingy cave. icon_razz.gif

Stoic, banned? me? I'm invincible. :cool:

Originally posted by STOIC:

Hope you will not put yourself in a dicey situation that will land you being banned.I see you are loaded for a beer, be careful out there unless you have feathers under your cap from Femme
:D

As a family, we've been consistently practicing drug-free for generations with proud adherence of our faith. How come you throw such an inexpensive shot at my honor?!

Wine - Beer = Beer + (-Wine), in other words Beer falls under the category of Wine, thus becoming drugs altogether.

STOIC   

I don't know what to do or say, shall i laugh or cry? Saaxiib, first the above comment was not meant for you, it was for the lovely Seven .Second, the meaning of the above phrase has nothing to do with beer or Khamr.The phrase means to be agressively seeking a confrontation .Now saaxiib, it would have been helpful had you understood the meaning of the phrase clear as a bell before you jumped to the whole "my family" biography :cool:

^^ By the way, inferring from her writings, I think even Seven of Nine is considered next kin. Therefore she is a member of the family, if she didn't expell herself out from our blood bondages.

You wrongly said what you said, saaxiib, don't try to flip-flop from the detectable meaning from the surface of those words you uttered. We are here to collect our Xaal + Xumaan tirkii, or else our wrath is tossed against you swiftly!

STOIC   

^^Keep your pants on Saxiib :cool:

PS Hope i didn't call your family the naked people of "god must be crazy" movie.

Stoic, he is right. That dig was uncalled for against our faithful family. How dare you associate my good name with beer (even figuratively)? Xaalka waan kaa sugayna. redface.gif

Alle-Ubaahne, merci beaucoup for catching him on that. You’ve redeemed urself in my books.. ;)

^ Waa igu ogtahay walaashiis inaan ahaado ninka ogu horeeya oo waranlaha ah isla markaasna shafka u garaacda wixii kusoo xadgudba sharafta iyo sumcada muqadaska ah ee reerkuunu ku laayahay Soomaali Weyn.

....Drawing the tactical and topographical ways to greatly inflict a major assualt on the poor Stoic!

Juxa   

^^^ good to see ya again smile.gif oday alle u baahne, walahi u made me laugh.

meeqa xaal ahaan u rabtaa? i say yous is burcad tho!

Legend Arrives - Flying - standing proudly on his Flying Carpet (His Cape blowing behind him) while the nomads on the ground are waiting, looking into the skies, singing (with their caleemo qoyan) for the long awaited arrival of The Legend...

With skill Legend lands swiftly and with precision…. Walks and greets the Odayaal…. Waves at the Hablo... to be continued ... damaashaadka iyo soo dhawaynta Legend iyo qudbadiisa dheereyd ...Stay tuned....

Seriously tho... I will do my best to get rid of anything that is remotely personal...I ask from all Nomads to know the difference between debating and personal attacks... Yaa waylakum...

Cheers

PS: Tuujiye...nal guduudan aa lagugu shidaa mar dhow...sxb...waxaa ka dhacayso inaad Kacaanka Legend aad heeso qiimo leh u curisid kuna luuqaysid adoo xamaasaysan oo weliba madaxa luxaaya hehehe

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

LOZ as mod is nothing but a perfect stab in the back for moi, considering I’ve complained about his harassment of my person countless times. redface.gif

Hmmm... consider that strike one! :mad:

go ahead Make my day... :D

Cheers

NoVa   

Ala, hold Up??? Rudy>Femme>Legend r Moderators?? or is it My eye's???I don't know whats going on in this place Anymore...how much did these guys Paid 2 be Moderators horta???? cuz i'm sure they must paid couple'grantz or probably exchange with some kind of Canjeero 2 the admins. Well well well FemmeFatal, Rudy and LegendofZ, did I ever tell u guys I was always FOnd of U??? lol...Now days the drill is be Nice 2 the Moderators b4 u'become their Top 5 Victimz..lol..but on the Real thought sadaxdiina modernimadiina wax baa ku jiro...lol..But let me say COngggggggs still thought and also Sheh, Muhammad and MMA who'at least looks good at being Moderators.

Next thing U c is Ilhaam, Xquzit, Lazzy, and TuuJIye being Moderatorzz :cool: :D ......then I sure will Quite SOL @ ALL....

Rahima   

Sheh, Congrats ;) and tell me was it as painful for you?

Be very scared...looooooooooooooool...As someone used to say.....Jecliyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Already stared the bullying I see,lol :D .

This my dear Femme will be interesting, always enjoy watching you flex your muscles- but be sure that it's with the male nomads ;) .

Remember, its good to be called a fundamentalist, rather than a Moderate, since Islam is all about sticking to the fundamentals.

I don’t take fundamentalist as an insult, yet I like to consider myself as a moderate also. The two can be mutually exclusive me thinks.

Anyways thanks and good to see you back smile.gif .

Legend,

Congrats my fellow Melbournian :D . Soon we will take over ;) , but don’t tell anyone just yet. We’ll get rokko on board then full steam ahead to put those poms in their place maal mahaan wey kibreen :mad: .