Suldaanka

So much for Controlling Somali Air Space. Ethiopia Airline will continue its scheduled services to Somaliland... will stop Somalia (inc. Puntland)

On 3/21/2020 at 2:26 AM, Haatu said:

War niyow meesha waa ku dhiiqowday ee wax isula har :D

You made this thread thread out of spite so allow us to laugh at your expense.

The last laugh, is the most enjoyable.  :D  :D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

24th of March.

ishaa macalin ah. :D

Waxa xusid mudan, inaan wax diyaarad caalami ah ka degin dhamaan wixii la isku odhan jiray Italian Somalia laga bilaabo 19kii March. Halka Somaliland daily walba ay ka degaayaan diyaaraduhu, kolka laga reebo hal maalin (19kii March) oo khalkhal galiyeen M00ryaanta ka dilaacday hawada ee Mogadishu saldhigeedu yahay. 

Oodweyne haatu used to be a good fellow he is leaning towards the koonfurians because  its all about preserving the dBlock interests we all know the big foot community despite being in bed with the kikiuyus.  Danta guud eeh reerkooda ayay ilaalinayan.

galbeedi   

Waryaa Suldaanka,

Sidi sididaada mooye dhul u dhacaaga hubso.

This is not a d....k measuring context . Close the airport and save the people. The Evil Xamaara do not mind how many Somalis will die. They are probably one of the few airlines who keep flying.

26th March 2020. Diyaaradda Ethiopia Airlines oo si aan kala go lahayn wali u timaada Somaliland. 

The statement on Ethiopia Airlines' Website which says Somaliland Airpsace is Open and Airports are fully operating business as usual. Is another DP World Berbera moment. Remember when the Chairman of DP World said, to paraphrase him  like 'Somaliland is a democracy and we have the full confidence of Somaliland's government, We do not Give a flying Fig about what the warlords of Mogadishu think"

After that statement by the Sheikh, Somalia's headless chicken parliament rushed to pass a motion banning DP World from Somalia. Of course, nothing happened and it turned exactly as the Chairman of DP World said. :D 

Now the ultimate question to Somalia's headless chooks, will they take action against Ethiopian Airlines? :D :D 

My guess is that Ethiopian Airlines will resume its Mogadishu flights without any issues. Which in my opinion an Egg on their face. :D 

Ethiopia Airlines Website.

https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/aa/travel-updates/covid-19

Somaliland    

Effective 18:00 GMT, March 19,2020, all flights from Kenya, Somalia, China, Italy, Iran, France, South Korea and Spain are prohibited from Somaliland Airports for 28 days. 

Somaliland Airspace is open and Airports are fully operational as usual.

21 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Waryaa Suldaanka,

Sidi sididaada mooye dhul u dhacaaga hubso.

This is not a d....k measuring context . Close the airport and save the people. The Evil Xamaara do not mind how many Somalis will die. They are probably one of the few airlines who keep flying.

This Barkhad Jaamac Batuun, the spokesman of Opposition Party who was with today's Fly Ethiopia flight. This is what he has to say about the new restrictions placed on fly-in travellers. 

ET-oEz5XsAALjN3?format=jpg&name=large

• Thanks 1

galbeedi   

I do not know how long this game of chicken will continue.

To quarantine that large number of people you need a well trained medical professionals and large amount of personal protective equipment (PPE) to handle those who might have the virus but doesn't show symptoms.

With 50 people landing every other day, the Hargeisa Hotels will be filled soon. If the number reaches hundreds of people,  who will be paying their bills. The hotelers do not even have protective equipment to serve these large many guests.

Hargeisa Caqlligii waa ka tagay.

Here in Canada over 75% of the cases are travel related. 

I say it again: Shutdown the airport and keep the virus out. 

Haatu   
On 3/23/2020 at 11:36 AM, Suldaanka said:

The last laugh, is the most enjoyable.  :D  :D

Sayidka Soomaalida wuxuu yiri Alla ha u raxmadee:

Ninka yidhi wax baan gani anoo, Gol iyo Cayn jooga

Ee yidhi badii Garacad baan, gudub u weydaarin

Godka lagu cadaabyow muxuu, go'uhu been sheegay.

Midda naga qoslisay waa andacadii aad la soo shirtagtay ee ahayd Dawladda Soomaaliya ma xukunto hawada dalka. Taasna way noo wada caddaatay. As for Ethiopian it's obvious the Biixi regime entered closed door negotiations with the Xabashi to keep flights going and kudos to them. It's also obvious that Dawladda Soomaaliya has no power to refuse the Ethiopians irrespective of who controls the airspace. Which is why these Ethiopian flights are still probably being given landing instructions from Xamar despite the airspace being closed. But rag iska dhici yuusan cudur iyo hoog idiin keenin.

Haatu   
On 3/23/2020 at 12:35 PM, Oodweyne said:

Suldaaanka,

Indeed, as they say, he who laugh last, do happen laugh the loudest. However, you must know that our friend, Haatu, had join-in the "dark brigade" who are the cheap cheerleaders of Villa Somalia around here. Although he used to be sensible fellow. But something really came over him in the last few years since Mr Cheeseman came to the scene. And now, he is ready to pick up his baton of cheerleader-ship for Villa Somalia. And then for good measure deliver to us some sort of a low-quality fare of the kind we get daily from the likes of Gudhuu-boy around here.

Hence, he give to us the "highfalutin version" of the low-fare propaganda we get daily from that Gudhuu-cretin who is from the infamous "Darbi-Ka-Tuugsadayaal-folks" of Somalia.

So think of him, meaning out old sensible Mr Haatu fellow, as a chap who tragically gave away his thinking head for a chance to "verbally polish" a failing and opportunistic politically clique in Villa Somalia. And do so in ever so absurd way around here of SOL. 

War niyow intee ku maqnayd all these years? I've supported every Somali government since Xukuumaddii Carta, even the despicable Yey regime. I am a unitarian and centralist after all. So it shouldn't come as a surprise to you I support the current regime in Xamar.

Xaaji Xunjuf,

Niyow yaan been laguu sheegin. There is no such thing as a D block. It is a fairy tale with no substance.

@Haatu

Beenaale, markhaatigiisa ayuu fogeeya. Keena markhaatigiisi fogeeyay waa iska caday. :D

Awoowe, both Fly Dubai and Ethiopian Airlines landed in Hargeisa today. :D Bal adba. :D 

Mogadishu buudhi bilaa kur ah ayay ka kireeyeen. :D 

Sheekadii boodhi bilaa kur ah (A truck body without the truck part) wali maad maqal ayaan filaa. :D :D 

EToa2F3WsAAp2u1?format=jpg&name=large

I think Farmaajo will get something from Abiy.

Rumour is that Abiy is interfering with Ethiopian Airlines.

Ethiopian Airlines was given the task of transporting it from China and distributing it to all Africa by a Chinese charity.

Its Millions of test kits, coveralls for Medical personnel, gloves...etc about 300 TONs.

Abiy is interjecting where he does not belong. He has already told his propagandists to say that he was involved in the Project. Ay Africa.

I am sure the Chinese charity has something in there for Djibouti, Somaliland separately and Somalia of course.