Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Somal Sex Trafficking in 3 States!!

Sheh-There are six or seven thousand people in the Greater Boston area-maybe another thousand in other parts of Massachusetts.

Majority live in the Ghetto neighborhoods but they are slowly moving out to neighborhoods that has better school districts and living environment.

Saving few pennies is not worth kid's future and they need economic mobility. Living off the welfare system is hindering progress.

OK Aliyaah smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Saving few pennies is not worth kid's future and they need economic mobility. Living off the welfare system is hindering progress.

Well put. lacag yeey wax tari haduu qofka ilmaha uu korinayo ka xumaado...

Now you see we don't disagree not really lol..

and I am no quitter..xaal baan raba..

salaam

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^That's quite statement! Is it being a Somali that's causing the negative or are they other factor or variables?

Yeah Alliyah it is not that many Somalis live there that the neighbourhoods are rotten it is combination of many things; the poverty, the insecurity, the racial profiling etc.

Mida kale it is obviously hard to choose to live in middle class or rich neighbourhood when you are of a lower class.

Oz   

Wax qurmuun hadii laqarinaayo, they should try and fix the problem otherwise let the authority handle it.

They should be locked for many many years to come.

Juxa   

I see horrible crimes of sexual nature alot and they happen within somali communities everywhere, europe or north america waxba isma dhaamaan

maxaa shocked iskaga dhigeysan kuligiin.

I have no sympathy at all if they are found guilty, i hope mudankooda lagu marsiiyo whilst at jail and they become cambaro or nadiifo to taste the horrible crime they committed

most importantly i hope the community disown wasaqda (if they are found guilty) and offer unconditional support to the young victims

The Somali Community in MN is handling this matter better than I thought. So far, no one tried to collect money for the sex traffickers and no one cried " waa reer hebel." Everyone's stunned. The neighborhood they used to sell and deal has a lot of police patrolling.

All the people who are NOT schocked, try to understand that this sort of bust on a national level is new to us. Yes, there are prostitutes and pimps in our community, but raping little girls, trafficking minors accross states and threatning to kill their families is new to us.

In Yemen and kenya, one can argue that circumstances force people's hands but here in America, there are millions of other liable options for these people but they chose to imitate the worst aspects of black culture by selling human beings.

Sex-ring suspects fight jail order

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Soon after U.S. Magistrate Judge Franklin Noel ordered that Andrew Kayachith , one of 29 suspects named Monday in an alleged sex trafficking ring, should be released pending trial, officials in Nashville moved to ensure he remain locked up.

Kayachith is one of a handful of suspects in the case Noel ordered released this week -- citing family ties, school, a job and no serious criminal history. But a federal judge in Nashville has so far ordered all but one to remain in jail pending their appearance in Tennessee.

Trouble was, Kayachith was technically free. In fact, he was getting fitted for an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet when U.S. District Judge William Haynes issued an order stopping his release from custody.

The legal wrangling Wednesday provided an interesting glimpse into a case in which most of the suspects are from Minnesota, but the people prosecuting and presiding over it are in Nashville.

The U.S. Attorney's Office here told the Nashville folks that Haynes' order was not sufficient to hold Kayachith. So a federal magistrate judge in Nashville issued an order to hold him. That posed another problem, pointed out Andrew Mohring of the Office of the Federal Defender. One magistrate judge cannot overrule another. Assistant U.S. Attorney David Steinkamp agreed, and asked Noel to delay a ruling until clarity came from Nashville.

Instead, Noel affirmed his order that Kayachith be released.

That doesn't mean Kayachith or his parents should breathe easy. Prosecutors and defense attorneys said they expect another court order will come, sending him back to jail.

Source: Star Tribune

I just read this.He should not be out. you know who else is out? The youngest female(bibi)is out because she is pregnant. She should be locked up and she should give birth in jail and see how she likes her future home. Thats is justice!

Aaliyyah   

Ismalura yeah sis I know there are many factors that is causing the issues/problems that are facing somalis. I was just sharing the facts that somalis are failing as a community regardless of where they live UK,USA,Canada etc...and you are probably right it has a lot to do with their social class and financial issues. I guess the parents who came from Somalia after the civil war can get away with such excuses after losing their jobs, experiencing civil war, facing culture shock in their new countries etc. But, those who were raised and educated abroad better get their act together and raise their kids in the right neighborhoods....

salaam

Chimera   

Originally posted by Aaliyyah:

quote:That's not fair Aaliyah, there are 100 thousand Somalis in the US, the majority law-abiding, the majority are productive citizens. The ones doing this disgusting practice and the cowards they served probably number less than 100.

I am not saying all somalis are bad. And, I am not sure where you got ur numbers abt most somalis being law abiding citizens. Almost anywhere with large somali populations have shown to have negative effects on somali children/youth. So I stand by my comment...and life is not fair Adam lol

salaam
You are blowing things out of proportion, as disgusting, mindblowing, horrifying, cadubillahi invoking the subject of this topic is, in NO WAY can you use this as stick to beat the entire community with, THE VAST MAJORITY are not pimps, drugs dealers etc. If they were, this wouldn't be a reality:

Exhibit A

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/15332

Exhibit B

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/7156

Life is not fair, true, many of our people would prefer pressing the RESET button and prevent the civil war from happening that made us spill across the world, but it did happen and the vast majority of us are doing the best we can to succeed, with the resources we have. The Irish immigrants of the past went through the same social ills as we are going through today, there is nothing weird about us. We are an ordinary people in extraordinary circumstances.

btw do you live in a Somali community mise Johnson iyo Johnson are your neighbours :D ?