Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Somal Sex Trafficking in 3 States!!

Ismahaan   

Subhan Allah!I am just shocked at reading this.

This must be the saddest news ever in Somali history. Yaa allah waa wax la yaab leh ragaan bidaarada dhaadheer in aay gabdho yar yar jirkooda ka ganacsan jireen. Laakiin sheekadaan ma aha mid ku cusub bulsha weeynta Soomaaliyeed waayo hada ka hor baan maqlay /aqriyey dhacdadaan dhacdooyin la mid ah , tusaale ahaayn aqri reports kaan hoos ku qoran : ''' Yemen is a transit and destination country for women and children trafficked from Ethiopia and Somalia for the purpose of domestic servitude; female Somali refugees are reportedly trafficked by Somali men into prostitution in Aden and Lahj governorates and Yemeni gangs traffic African children to Saudi Arabia’’. human trafficking

Somali children are reportedly trafficked to djubuti for commercial S exploitation and forced labor..

Soo ma dhici karto Faraxiintaan in aay awalba intaaysan America imaan falkaan sameeyn jireen, dhaqan kaan xuna Africa kala yimaadeen? Wax kasta waa macquul, Ilahay ha noo Sahlo. Ceeb baa meesha ka dhacday:mad:

Abwaan   

^

All the blame lies with the parents of these wretched deviants. It is time Somali parents took responsibility for their failure in raising decent children.

RedSea   

It's weak excuse really! Being college student does not excuse his other extra curicular activities outside of school.

Aaliyyah   

That's not fair Aaliyah, there are 100 thousand Somalis in the US, the majority law-abiding, the majority are productive citizens. The ones doing this disgusting practice and the cowards they served probably number less than 100.

I am not saying all somalis are bad. And, I am not sure where you got ur numbers abt most somalis being law abiding citizens. Almost anywhere with large somali populations have shown to have negative effects on somali children/youth. So I stand by my comment...and life is not fair Adam lol

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^lol there could definitely be a confounding variable. But we surely know that large somali population and violent/drug dealer somali youth are co-related :D ...

marka meel somali dagantahay badan caruur kuma korsadeen waa saan wax u arko kolay ;)

Aaliyyah   

^I guess you missed the title of this topic along with all the other issues that were posted in SOL over the years...inta evidence ka badan xagee geeeni lol

^Well, logically one will tell you that you need more concrete evidence-something quantifiable and qualitative richer.

Better argument might be it's socioeconomic conditions of the Somali immigrants that has great deal to do with how children turn out?

You need to always look for the unknown variable. Do you know any mass concentration of Somalis that live in middle income or higher income neighborhoods?

Aaliyyah   

^like i said there could be another factor in play ie their social class but so far we know that somalis meshay ku badanyihiin khyr kama socdo and sadly nop I dont think I know large somali population living in good neighborhoods..if you test that theory maybe I will change my mind and raise my kids when I get some that is in somali populated rich neighborhoods lol...

Till then ani iyo somali waan kala dharanay :(

Even though I love my ppl with all my heart I am simply disappointed..

salaam

p.s lets not change the subject of the thread. I will stop going off topic...

Aaliyyah   

^I am not quitting anything mr Che. Just don't want to talk about my personal opinion that don't regard the topic at hand. That is it . Besides, I said all there is to say...

And, anyways you raised some good points. I dont totally disagree with you.

salaam