Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Somal Sex Trafficking in 3 States!!

Taleexi   

Originally posted by grasshopper:

disgusting news!
redface.gif
but I'm so confused! there are two hijabis in the pictures :confused: are we sure these charges are legit? I just don't understand why somali girls would be helping with this..istagfurallah..

Alla maxaynu been isugu sheekaynaynaa... Xijaabka guryahaa lagaga baxaa dee.... Like it or not sex trafficking is a part of our history now so, the question remains; what should we be doing about this? Exactly, we should heed what Sayid-Somal said earlier in this thread: Last time I checked calaacal has not elevated anyone’s ills… what their ages are and other cantarabaqash shouldn't not be a matter of a concern at least methinks.

They can do many things - last being take the law into their own hands and violent deal with those that are ruining their lives.

others are

*unite in common purpose

*elect strong leadership among themselves

*integrate into society

*start community lead iniatives to deal with wayward youngsters

*adopt and foster children who run away

*police their own neighbourhoods

*run social programmes for chidlren and families

*Educate themselves and other about their culture and religion

*and no matter what always be unified in their dealings with others as one

* etc. etc. etc.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Gheelle.T How much about child/human trafficking, Somali prostitution in Yemen and Nairobi, ethnic cleansing, rapes of hundreds of thousands of Somali women by Somali men, and the list could go on. And what's sad thing is while we gasp and say Allow sahal amuuraha, things will go on as is.I doubt community in MN will do anything-maybe express shock and horror as we are doing here.

You are probably one of the few Folks who make sense in this joint,I mean dadkaan iney is yeelyeelan iyo in kale ayaanba la yaabanahay.child prostitution rings of underage somali/non-somali girls are active in arab countries as well as somalia and kenya.go and visit syria and see it for your self.

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Che. It must be something to do with the foreign element mixture culture of the south. City size is not a excuse. Burco as of today is bigger than Kismaayo, Brava, iyo magaaloyinka koonfurta expect Mogadishu.

Are you actually implying burco has no gays?

NASSIR   

The FBI is doing a good job. It might sound a shocking revelation but it's good for the Somali communities in the states to expose the faces and names (& their nick-names) of the hidden criminals in our community. We will learn to be vigilant, work with the police and collectively address the issue through the nice suggestions given by Che Guevara.

I also agree with Malika that our culture of impunity that is so widespread in back home doesn't work well in this country. You'll be glaringly exposed and dealt with.

Taleexi, well said saxib.

Cara, have you seen this great movie, "Taken" , of Albanian immigrants involved in sex trafficing and slavery in Paris. They first allure young women through age-cohort as one of their special tactics and then they kidnap and addict them into drugs.

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by Cara.:

Seriously guys, "other communities do this too!"? Is that going to be our new slogan?

A civil war that never ends: well, other countries have civil wars too!

Piracy, kidnapping, highway robbery: Come on, it happens everywhere...

Child sex trafficking: Puhlease, there was a similar bust of Albanians a few years ago.

And LOL @ Al-shabab coming to the rescue. Sure Al-shabab would have protected these girls from being exploited, if they didn't stone them to death for "adultery", or execute them for "spying" first.

Good point!

Originally posted by poiuytre:

disgusting!! I wonder if more charges will follow once they figure out who the 'clients' were? :confused:

If they can prove those clients knew the age of those girls, then they could be charged with some serious stuff. But the pimps are prolly smart enuff and gave those girls fake id's with fake ages.

Chimera   

What a fcked up thing to say. People should be upset regardless of what the victim's background is. Eight hundred people were arrested in a nationwide bust, so you can imagine with a racially diverse countery like America the make up of the victims will most likely resemble that.

Originally posted by Chimera:

What a fcked up thing to say. People should be upset regardless of what the victim's background is. Eight hundred people were arrested in a nationwide bust, so you can imagine with a racially diverse countery like America the make up of the victims will most likely resemble that.

it's worse and becomes more personal when little pre-teens somali girls are being fiddled by old men.

Originally posted by Cawaale:

No, this are the shareefs i am talking about.

8815049-large-300x187.jpg

Raalli noqo, anigaa si qalad ah ugu soo dhacay sheeko aad kore ku waday malaha.

omaraani_yaa%20suubii.jpg

the one on the right is DJ xamaraani.it looks like the fanaan community have their good share of sex traffickers.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Cabdullahi-Kaafi:

War nimanku waa qoloma?
:D:D

Yaan la isu gabane, Somali ha iswada raacinina. Mudug connection weeye ayaa isoo gaadhay.

Duqa, ciir ayaa kaasocoto