Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Somal Sex Trafficking in 3 States!!

Libaahe, Somaliland waa ikanaa miyaa sheekada! Maxaa Burco iyo Brava meesha keenay?

Lol@Sayid, trying so hard to minimize the damage eh?

Cawaale, It's all good bro.

Cawaale   

No, this are the shareefs i am talking about.

8815049-large-300x187.jpg

Raalli noqo, anigaa si qalad ah ugu soo dhacay sheeko aad kore ku waday malaha.

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Che. It must be something to do with the foreign element mixture culture of the south. City size is not a excuse. Burco as of today is bigger than Kismaayo, Brava, iyo magaaloyinka koonfurta expect Mogadishu.

How do you know Burco is bigger?

N what foriegn element?

for those of who are worried and supposedly are ashamed of being or even associated with Somalis because of this story and other abhorrent things done by few Somalis - remember - disgusting things like paedophilia, incest and other crimes are rive in other communities more so than they would ever be in the somali community - but that does not mean that we should not be abhorred by this and try to do something - the fact that we are abhorred and are discussing these things shows were we stand.

case in point - Teen Girls' Stories of Sex Trafficking in U.S. -International Sex Trafficking Is a Well-Known Problem, But It Happens Here as Well

He was once a lottery winner and a high roller, hence why they called him "Lucky" and today a criminal enterprise boss indicted for serious crime. Mr. "lucky" aint no more!

Unless we get to the bottom of this, we will be singing in a vacuum for a long time. It is essential that we address our social predicaments including but aint limited to; dysfunctional families in our midst, neglected children, fattening xaraam and ill-gained material wealth in our bellies. By all accounts, the core values of our social fabric are crumbling in front of our own eyes and, we are numb. Rest assured, nothing will change unless we, on individual level, reassess our deeds. Wixii intaa ka soo hadha waa shimbirayohow heesa, heesa heesa!, halkan soo fadhiista, kaalaya hortayda

--------------------

I agree with you 100% There are a lot of factors that contribute to this problem. Also, we are very isolated community and we like to believe we are above certain crimes;therefore, just the dad in the vidio who said "muslim baan nahay waxaan ma naqaan." :mad:

Che,

I agree with you. The system will take care of these bunch. No where to hide now. But the question is will the probmlem in the community go away?

T remember when this thing came out people were like Odyaashaan they are being blackmailed? Ha idinka saarto.

Cawaale,

Who are you talking to and why are you in a celebratory mode? Ha idinka saarto yaad ku leedahay? So dadkaan dadkaagi ma ahan? :confused:

that is is my name walaalo, just take it out whole name all together.

or better yet changed to Malis or even Bladland, Maryooley, etc anything but my name or Somalis

Zayid boqorow, I'd like you to know that I tried changing the title but was told that only ADMIN can perform such task. I guess it is bigger than me now. smile.gif

Fazliyah   

Originally posted by Cawaale:

No, this are the shareefs i am talking about.

8815049-large-300x187.jpg

Raalli noqo, anigaa si qalad ah ugu soo dhacay sheeko aad kore ku waday malaha.

Cawaale.. the guy on the right he looks familier what did they do???

Cawaale   

Fanaanka Dahir Lucky oo Xabsiga loo Taxaabay

dahirlucky441566.jpg

[Fanaanka Daahir Lucky oo ka muuqda sawiradii ay booliska ka qaadeen eedeysanayasha.

Fanaanka Soomaaliyeed ee ku nool dalkaasi Mareykanka Daahir Nuur Ibraahim oo loo yaqaano Daahir Lucky ayaa waxaa laga soo qabtay Gurigiisa oo ku Yaalo Gobolka Tennessee ee dalkaasi dabadeedna la dhigay xabsiga iyadoo lagu soo oogay Daahir Lucky dacwad ka dhan ah isaga waxaana la sheegay inuu ku lug lahaa falal la xiriira dhac, gatidaan gabdho da’yar oo aan wali qaan gaarin, been, xatooyo gaadiid, ka ganacsi hub, ka mid ahaansho burcad ama ********* iyo danbiyo kale oo jabinaya sharciyada wadanka Maraykanka.

Daahir Lucky ayaa waxaa lala xeray 28 dhalinyaro oo kale oo isugu jiray wiilal iyo gabdho Soomaaliyeed oo laga soo kala qabtay iyagana gobolada Columbus iyo Minnesotta waxaana la horkeenay maxkamada iyagoo wajiyadooda ay ka muuqatay murugo iyo naxdin iyadoo ay dadkii Soomaalida ee dadkaasi ku dhawaana ay amakaag la yaabeen maadaama aanan dadkaan la ogeyn inay ku jiraan falalkaan ay u weyntahay in eedeysanayaashan uu Dahir Lucky ka mid yahay ay iibgeyn jireen gabdho da' dooda ka yartahay 14 sano ayna sidoo kale iibgeyn jireen daroogada iyo waxi la mid ah.

Sida ay sawirada kusoo soo bandhigeen FBI-da Mareykanka ayaa waxaa uu Daahir Lucky ahaa shaqsiga ugu da'da weyn waxuuna jiryaa 38 sano halka ay dhalinarada kale yahiin kuwa iyago ka yar da'da sodonjirka.

Dambiyada loo haysto Fanaanka caanka ku ahaa ruwaayadii Qabyo ee Dahir Lucky ayaa waxaa la horgeeyay oo laga xareeyay maxkamadda Tennessee waxaana la sheegay in la daajinayay oo la gaadaayay maadaama ay FBI da Mareykanka ay dabagal ku haysay Soomaalidaan ka taajiray ka ganacsiga daroogada iyo Gabdhaha yaryar.

Daahir Lucky ayaa waxaa uu ahaa nin da'yar oo la sheego inuu fanka kusoo galay dhaqaale tiro badan uu ugu deeqay abwaaniintii jilayay ruwaayaddii abwaan Sangub ee Qabyo waxaana uuku lahaa dowr weyn isagoo lahaa albumo heeso ah waxaana ay dadku ku xaman jireen inuu Daahir Lucky ku guuleystay baqtiyaanasiib ama Lottery lacago ahaa balse haatan waxaa Lagu soo oogay fanaankaasi Dacwad ah inuu ku shaqeysan jiray arimahaan aan kor kusoo xusnay oo ay arrintu ka duwan tahay sida ay dadka aaminsanaan jireen.

Jilaa News

info@jilaa.com

Saalax   

I find it strange most of the somalis convicted in the court are claiming they were born in the 1990's. With the expection of few born in late & early 80's.

ma odaygan ba dahaya 1990kii bu dhashay? wada fake age bii isku dhibeen for sure.

23ixhsj.png

Aaliyyah   

I think you guys are focusing too much on the ages they claim. That is beside the point. What they did was horrible I hope they rot in hell..

Besides, I know many people who are not somalis who say they are 19 or 18 and yet look older. Not everyone looks the same. So who knows maybe they are the age they claim and maybe some are faking (oo waa age ay dalka kusoo galeen) either way regardless of their age what they did was heartless and I hope they pay for what they did....

salaam

Saalax   

Aaliyyah. We are just curious obvisiouly we know the crime they did is horrible which is why we think those convicted criminals deserve whatever they get. We never though we would see a day where a supposed "Somali prostitution slave ring" would be busted to the world to see. It was common to see things like this in the Latino's, Hispanic, Black communities etc but not Somalis.

disgusting news! redface.gif but I'm so confused! there are two hijabis in the pictures :confused: are we sure these charges are legit? I just don't understand why somali girls would be helping with this..istagfurallah..

Cara.   

Seriously guys, "other communities do this too!"? Is that going to be our new slogan?

A civil war that never ends: well, other countries have civil wars too!

Piracy, kidnapping, highway robbery: Come on, it happens everywhere...

Child sex trafficking: Puhlease, there was a similar bust of Albanians a few years ago.

And LOL @ Al-shabab coming to the rescue. Sure Al-shabab would have protected these girls from being exploited, if they didn't stone them to death for "adultery", or execute them for "spying" first.