Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Somal Sex Trafficking in 3 States!!

Taleexi   

Illaahay ceebteena asturi maayo ilaa aynu falcelis la nimaadno. At least sunnada Weynuhu wax iska jeclaysi ma aha.... balse inay ka soo raynayso waa iska mala'awaali karnaa oo weliba isku maaweelin karnaa aniguse isma odhan Illaahay amarkii

The Ahmed dude is married with daughters! My friend knows his wife!How disgusting is that??

Only very few are the age they claim to be, the rest are qowsaar iska dhiga gansters and pimps!

Also, ALL OF THEM ARE DRUG DEALERS! Thats how they get the girls. The women recruit the girls, drug them up and make them hooked on drugs. Then, they sell them!

They all deserved to be f-ing raped in jail!

The justice system?? Kuwanoo kale, shoot them on the spot baan dhihi lahaa. Seriously where is Al-Shabaab when you need them?

You know what else they found out? They used to sell these little girls to old, perverted Somali dudes who live in public housing high rises in south Minneapolis.

Bal ilaahan kugu dhaarshee ma dadkaana wax nool ah?

My heart sinks everytime I remember it!

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Topic:
Somal
Sex Trafficking in 3 States!!

:eek: :eek: :(redface.gif :mad: :confused:

WTF - quick C&H edit while you - will you!

I won't comment on the topic until you do :D

Chocalate&Honey...The best they (Somali community) do now is cooperate with government and let the system get to the bottom of this. Let the crooks see no stone will left unturned till they are all flashed out. I think working with the system will be deterrent.

That said, AS would have exacted justice but they are banned from MN :D

Taleexi   

CH & Che: Let us not entertain ourselves in a grandious delusional. We've been proud people once who could claim 100% Muslims, had no gays, and used to work hard, respected elders and guests.

Unless we get to the bottom of this, we will be singing in a vacuum for a long time. It is essential that we address our social predicaments including but aint limited to; dysfunctional families in our midst, neglected children, fattening xaraam and ill-gained material wealth in our bellies. By all accounts, the core values of our social fabric are crumbling in front of our own eyes and, we are numb. Rest assured, nothing will change unless we, on individual level, reassess our deeds. Wixii intaa ka soo hadha waa shimbirayohow heesa, heesa heesa!, halkan soo fadhiista, kaalaya hortayda

Cawaale   

They used to sell these little girls to old, perverted Somali dudes who live in public housing high rises in south Minneapolis.

T remember when this thing came out people were like Odyaashaan they are being blackmailed? Ha idinka saarto.

^LooooooooooooL@had no gays-come one Taleexi, you didn't see them doesn't mean they didn't exist.

And what we have been matters little.Geel la,haan jirey dameerbaan leeyahey ka fiican. We have to accept what we are, learn from it and find solutions to our mounting problems.

I didnt want to write the full SOMALI because I don't want anyone who googles this shit to come right on here. I thought I was being clever, no?

Mise sidi Xiin baad rabtaa in la qariyo foolxumadan?

that is is my name walaalo, just take it out whole name all together.

or better yet changed to Malis or even Bladland, Maryooley, etc anything but my name or Somalis

Che and Cawale, what exactly are you expecting the community to do? Community isn't law authority and wouldn't solve our social issues. But to think it's idle is to deny the works of those who are tirelessly making the difference on the ground. Mise those youth organizers who are alleviating the conditions of our trouble kids as we speak dont count?

And by the way let's not assume if like the community didn't collaborate with the authority on this.

FYI, there were 880+ people nabbed by the FBI in this sting in the entire country and Somalis make up 4% of that. Here

As for the ages of the accused, most of them actually came to this country as toddlers. One of them I know was a kid few years back. Hard to believe such a bright kid would go off the ladder that easy.