Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Somal Sex Trafficking in 3 States!!

Aaliyyah   

What makes all this worse is that the somali parents are denying. Like one parent in the videos goes "waxan waxba kama jiraan deentana ma aminsana in caruur la gado" or something along those and saying his son is workoholic college student. I think instead of just making comments here and there he should give this whole thing a benefit of the doubt. Just denying things right off does not help the situation. Hooyo iyo aabo kasta ilmihiisa aya la quman.

salaam

Che: Not sure why you think this is soe sort o joke. Some of us have children. In fact the 13 year old girl mentioned is less than a decade older than my own..

This is heartbreaking..

Aaliyyah   

^meel somali iskusoo uruurto khyr ma leh. I suggest you move with your family to a better place.

This is definitely scary for a parent like yourself but do your best in raising your daughters and sons inshallah waxba ma xumanayan.Teach them their deen, to stand up for themselves...as they were saying in the video many girls were brainwashed into this whole thing I am sure if those daughters were raised better with a better communication between them and their parents this whole chaos would have been avoided...

salaam

Chimera   

That's not fair Aaliyah, there are 100 thousand Somalis in the US, the majority law-abiding, the majority are productive citizens. The ones doing this disgusting practice and the cowards they served probably number less than 100.

^^^Adeer I have lived in the West most of my lives, and knew the streets from a youth, but this is heartbreaing. Somali's selling Somali girls, as young as 13.

When you see their pictures, wearing the Hijab's they look like any old Farah, any old Xalimo and thats the shocking thing. This was not a random Gang bang, or an isolated incident. This is alleged to be a thriving business in 3 states, and going on for nearly a decade.

Che, why do you say it's not a real shock or outrage? Is there something worse than this that you know of?

Some of the guys in that list are known thugs and I hope they will be put behind bars this time.

Damn. I am sure there is a different story line from Somalis. Lets wait for the Waxaa la yidhi version..

As of Che, i think all he is tryna say is that, Somalis are capable of doing almost everything and a prostitution ring is certainly not impossible./ I mean,i understand what he means: We killed each other for trivial things, sold and did business in the shadiest of ways-marka it is not shocking really.

ElPunto   

I don't know what happens in Boston - likely a haven of licentiousness! But selling a 13 year old girl from your community over and over to old perverts for pocket change is shocking to regular ppl.

Malika   

^LOL, our friend Che has become numb.

FB,its not about the prostitution ring,taasi weligeed wey jirtee - but the shock is the abuse of 13yr old girls.

Gheelle.T How much about child/human trafficking, Somali prostitution in Yemen and Nairobi, ethnic cleansing, rapes of hundreds of thousands of Somali women by Somali men, and the list could go on. And what's sad thing is while we gasp and say Allow sahal amuuraha, things will go on as is.I doubt community in MN will do anything-maybe express shock and horror as we are doing here.

Che, you are comparing apples and oranges here. This sex trafficking(alleged for now)is happening in our backyards not in the war-torn country we left behind.

ElPunto   

^It's a different case. It's a war zone. Many of these things are to be expected. This is America - land of riches and the American Dream etc. You don't need to do that. And the article says that most of their money was made from credit card fraud etc. So the whole prostitution/trafficking thing was for fun/to be gangsta.