Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

CIID MUBAARAK

Ciid mubarak.

ciidaan ciideeda adinkoo caafimaad qaboo cibaadaystay, ciyaal badan haysta oo wada cayilay casiiska ha idin gaarsiiyo.

AAMIIN AAAMIM AAAAAAAAAAAAMiiN

Kool_Kat   

^^LOOOL@oo wada cayilay...

Sheekha, ciida maba dhowee allaha nagaarsiiyo...It is 6days away, and ALOT can happen in those 6days...Mise waxaad istiri, qofbaaba post gareedoonee, bal yaanan la'iigag hormarin...

Ciida ciida, ciida

Ciid wanaagsan ciida...

hehehe ,,,, soonigaa ugu hormaray maaha dee :D

It is a reminder for you all to buy the Eid clothes and the ladies to go for a beuty salon early enough to brush herself up :D

Som@li   

Yeah, North, We have to get together, there gonna be Somali Eid pary at Sharjah, I guess Hunguri will be our host smile.gif:D

Hunguri,Tell your housemaids to prepare for us some goat meat icon_razz.gif

U need a camel meat on the occassion niyow ,,, and camel milk as well.

I should buy a car before the eid so that i can travel to Borama ,,, if i can't buy i don't mind stealing it for only 2 days before the police catch me ,, loooooooooooooooool

chubacka   

Eid Mubarak everyone. ;)

I wish the somali shops would stock up before Eid, you go there an there are no nice abayas or hijabs. :(

SJac, cup of tea in the morning, PRICELESS

BOB   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

..... Eid day either Friday or Saturday.

I see the Ramadan even made you lose your memory :D oo awoowgiis la jannee ma sidaas buu kuu hayaa soonku? :D

Eid is either Thursday or Friday but it's likely going to be on Thursday Insha Allah...Don't even bother asking me how do I know that! smile.gif

My Beloved Brother & Sisters....Eid Mubarak to all of you and May Allah s.w accept our fasting and may he accept our Ibadah through out the year Insha Allah and may he reward us and our beloved Hooyo & Aabo and the rest of our loved ones with Jannah Insha Allah....May Allah s.w ease our people's pain through out the World and may he help all the Muslims around the world in need of his guidance Insha Allah...

PS. Don't forget to pay the Fitra.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

Seems like this year I'm behind for Ciid shopping! Well, anyway ciid mubarak kuligeen!

al-mu'minah I heard they recently opened a somali store in Keele and lawrence, even though am not sure abt the exact address.

I am thinking of buying my abaya from there, maybe u should check it out.

wa salaamu alaikum

Malika   

Originally posted by *BOB:

My Beloved Brother & Sisters....Eid Mubarak to all of you and May Allah s.w accept our fasting and may he accept our Ibadah through out the year Insha Allah and may he reward us and our beloved Hooyo & Aabo and the rest of our loved ones with Jannah Insha Allah....May Allah s.w ease our people's pain through out the World and may he help all the Muslims around the world in need of his guidance Insha Allah...

PS. Don't forget to pay the Fitra.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

^^^^Amiiiiiiiiiiin to all your dua's.. smile.gif

EID MUBARAK BROTHERS AND SISTERS ! How fast time moves!

Kool_Kat   

Aaliyah, Suuqa Bakaaraha wax jiro ma'aha...I've been there twice, the place looks a haunter place...Cidlo, shib shib, most of the store are empty...So you're better off with the "SUUQ XOOLAHA" aka "Ceelgaabta" or try the Chinese guy near Kipling/Queensway...

Ciid wanaagsan ciida kuligiin, inshallah...