Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

CIID MUBAARAK

NGONGE   

^^^ :D

Are you going to dig a hole in your backgraden and start praying the Eid prayer on your own, duqa? Surely, that's the only way you can not celebrate Eid in Public! Adeer, somalido waxay ku maah maahda 'saca bi saca' (though I have no idea why they claim the saying in the first place). Don't be like the old lady at her daughter's wedding, who sits with a frown on her face and refuses to smile because her daughter married a man from another clan. smile.gif

And on that ^ note, Eid Mubarak, everyone!

My new eid shoes are ready to be test-driven!

[EDIT] Whoa! Fast moving or what? The '^' was referring to the negative bloke on the previous page.

Pucca   

Eid prayer just wont be the same this year...Everyone seems to have rented out their own little place.

Oh wells...

Eid mubaarak to you all.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^
:D

Are you going to dig a hole in your backgraden and start praying the Eid prayer on your own, duqa?

:D:D . I think King is looking forward to CIID.

Ciid Mubarak to you all.

I still don't know if Friday will be declared CIID DAY in North America, but I hope CIID is on Saturday.

Aaliyyah   

Libaax I think Eid is more likely going to be on saturday insha allah.

I dnt want it 2 be on friday either, I still have some shoppings to do...

wa salaamu alaikum

Khalaf   

^^DANNNNNNNNNNNNG....i just got many calls that its friday everywhere.......istagfrullah i was hoping it was saturday......man dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eid Mubarak everyone Eida Eida Eida....Kool cat party like a rock star....its halal on eid jks.......

salaamun.

N.O.R.F   

^^You guys are too far ahead I think. How many hours ahead of Saudi are you? Its 7.40am and just back in. Very nice morning and the weather is great. Eid mubarak.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Heh@North..I like the 'mostamiciin el keram' bit.

That Arab woman that you married has been teaching you well.
icon_razz.gif

You would be surprised just how much listening to the radio in the mornings/evenings could teach :D

Khalaf   

^^^Isn't it eid for u guys @ UAE North? walaalhi this is crazy........here's what it looks like here arabs/somalis/african- americans will eid tommorow, the hindis/pakistanis/asians/and others will eid saturday....qilaf

Eid is on Saturday for most in North America and Europe....

http://www.islamicity.com/articles/Articles.asp?ref=IC0710-3387

Eid ul-Fitr will be on Saturday, October 13, 2007

Eid ul-Fitr 1428 AH:

The astronomical New Moon is on Thursday, October 11, 2007, at 5:00 Universal Time (8:00 am Makkah time). Sunset at Makkah on October 11 is 6:00 pm local time, while moonset at Makkah is at 5:59 pm local time (1 minute before sunset). This does not meet the new criteria adopted by FCNA and ECFR. On Friday, October 12, 2007, sunset at Makkah is 5:59 pm local time, while moonset is at 6:32 pm local time. Therefore, first day of Shawwal, i.e., Eid ul-Fitr is Saturday, October 13, insha'Allah.

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Here in the U, We have xalwa in abundance. The price you pay for living in baadiyo

Ouch, thanks rub it in why dont ya.Laakin i prefer the xalwa that has my own sweat rather than anyone elses. icon_razz.gif

EID WANAAGSAN OO WACAN REER SOL

***Hands over a Tray of Xalwad*

Koolkateey hoo Xalwadaan tan aada leh ee qarso, tana inadeer lagaar reer SOL ,gacmo igu mataashe.