Sign in to follow this  
OneManGang

Best Somali Male/Female you've seen?

Have you ever seen a beautiful Somali male/female in yo hood? For Me, I am infliced on seeing the ugly ones. I rugulary encounter with skinny somali nigaz and fat gurls. I yet to see cute somali chick.

Senora   

LOL, well in my "hood" it would have to be my sister. If I would say myself then I would be labeled as being concieted, so instead I'll take the next step and give the crown to my sis!

But, looking at your location, you would think there would be much more of a variety in MNPLS? I got some friends that live there to, and they are very beautiful. Just look harder, but not too hard :eek:

Iffah   

Lool - This has got to be one of the funniest topics I've come across.. :rolleyes:

OMG, there must be something wrong with your sight..or your taste. You live in Mnpls...one of the most Somali populated cities in the world and you haven't seen any pretty Somali girls. I find that hard to believe...really!

Xafsa   

Onemangang,

You must live in cedar....that place can be scary sometimes. Everytime I go there I see something scary. But in general MNPLS is a tight place..we got all kinds of people...you just looking in the wrong place, trust me.

peace

ajakis   

LOL @ SKINNIES NIGAZ AND FAT GURLS..HEHHEHE.....thats what i seen too.....where the good lookin ppl at????? the answer is simple toronto got da best lookin somali peepz hey onamangang:.u need to check out T.DOT sometime

Somali Chicks are the hottest in every "hood" they just not $lutty enough to dress half naked and walk around your "hood", big up to all ma somali mami's !!!!best somali male i see every morning when i wake up in ma bath room mirror!!!

SoMa_InC   

Wanna c pretty mali chickz....check out on da upcoming ''miss somalia'' in south london...lots of beautiful mali galz but u know wha ...they act hard 2 get type...lol

I feel ya Man, But After dating some FINE sister... I found out the more beautiful she is the chance of her being slow is higher.. Even though it is kinda nice to wake up next to a beautiful Woman/Man, the mindset is what counts the most...

Peace & Luve smile.gif

shyhem   

I have seen awhole lot of beautiful somali women,but what i haven't seen is beautiful women with an upward mobility both in the IQ and EQ departments.As for the men, i'm not concerned about how they look like, since i'm only interested in dem females.

And y is that important to me?Well pple with high emotional intelligence qoutients (EQ)are more likely than pple with lower EQs to create satisfying relationships,to be comfortable with 'emselves,and to succeed in careers that require skills in reading pple and responding sensitively to others and situations.

Najmo   

lol this is the funniest topic OMG wazup, your hangout place is probably driving around cedar three time a day...lol nah but that place needs some revamping, it is a walking ugly machine, even if pple come looking ok they come back looking ugly as hell.

To get back to your comment, there r lots of fine sisters in mpls and i am not talking about the some you're thinkin of, i am talking bout classy fine intelligent beautiful girls around you.

What i haven't seen many of is the fine bros, not just fine but got looks and intellectual capacity to carry a conversation beyond wazup how are you baby... :eek: damn learn basics of conversation

all I come across if i do come to mpls is some weird looking skinny bros who forgot to put deodrant on and lost sense of styl before they got out of their hut. lol

no offense to bros who don't fit into this category.