Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Britons among ‘ugliest people,’ dating site says

^^"What's that get to do with their looks?"

Everything. They were and still are busy running the world, where Brazilians are filling fat into their butt*cks to get that J-lo rear-end. As for the Norwegians, well there's plenty in the bank to get busy with one's self. The Brits are busy stealing oil, creating a rift between people to wheel and deal etc hence why they're at the wheel of it all. Wasps, man, Wasps!

^How does their beauty or lack of it help them in dividing people or stealing oil?

They have succeed in one thing and that's making you believe in the ineffability of the WASPS.

P.S. No one is questioning their ability!

^I was responding to them being busy. And to make it slightly clearer, I am assuming we were talking about superficial beauty, not natural (genetical) beauty hence my comment of the Brits being busy with conquering the world. Still confused?

chubacka   

Originally posted by nuune:

^^ exactly, he lives there, and like most maryooleey, they dont want in britishka wax laga sheego, bal maxay ka difaacayaan haddii runta la sheego.

Firsly where is your loyalty Nuune? :eek:

Secondly maaha runta, this doesn't prove anything really.

(thirdly will you be supporting Germany in the world cup? :mad: icon_razz.gif )

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote: yet they ruled half the world - yeah baby, yeah baby

What's that get to do with their looks?
for one it answers the question that is constantly posed in here - which is better; beauty vs brains.

i mean take for example the Somali people - the most beautiful people to ever walk on the face of the earth - who effed up their country vs the british who are the ugliest people you ever set eyes on who effed up the world royal mightily and kept their tiny island as the most dominant and advanced country in the world.

-Lily-   

I see a few gorgeous cadan guys on my way to work, the slick well groomed city types.

Perhaps beauty isn’t seen as a major deal here compared to other qualities…or maybe they just don't make the effort...or perhaps it's the binge drinking and all-nighters that take its toll on their looks, who knows…

Curly   

I personally think the site sounds racist. All the countries mention are predominately white populated countries, what with that?

Haddii la isku barbardhigo cadddaanka degan Galbeedka Yurub, wax ka foolxun Reer Ingiriis ma arkin. It is true, iyaga dhan white trash u wada eg, from boqoradooda to wiilkeeda.

I can't believe Kanada's official head of state is her and kaas dhagaha waa weyn soon will be.