Oodweyne

President Bihi On His Government's Effort On The Corona-Virus Epidemic Crisis.

Shirkadda Isgaadhsiinta casriga ah Telesom oo ku wareejisay guddida la dagaalanka COVID19 agab caafimaad oo lagu qiimeeyay $640,000 USD iyo $200,000 oo cash ah. 

Corporate Citizenship.

• Thanks 1

cadnaan1   

Somaliland has recorded 22 new cases out of 150 tests taken over the last few days. The total number of cases found now stands at 40. With 5 deaths.

The president has underscored the need to adhere to the medical professional guidelines. Also some new measures will be introduced. These include the shutdown of the flea markets (Suuq Duqsiile) around the country. 

• Thanks 1

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

Somaliland has recorded 22 new cases out of 150 tests taken over the last few days. The total number of cases found now stands at 40. With 5 deaths.

The president has underscored the need to adhere to the medical professional guidelines. Also some new measures will be introduced. These include the shutdown of the flea markets (Suuq Duqsiile) around the country. 

Suldaan

The number of infections we are told by these people is a complete nonsense. 

As the mortality rate of this COVID-19 is roughly 4% and we have already got 5 deaths, with a simple mathematical calculation one would expect the positive infections to be at least 125 by now. The Facebook stories are most likely real and the virus is spreading rapidly among the people. 

Oodweyne   

Tallaabo,

Saaxiib, I am not sure you actually meant to be taken seriously around here, particularly with that last argument of yours.

For you are deliberately going out of your way in confusing the number of theoretical infection-induced dearth-rate (in terms of the upper limits in which this virus has it) on one hand. And with that of the number of tests that were done so far, and the result they have returned, which is another, and the resultant dearth that was registered from it so far.

In any case, you can always pine for the sky (as your usual habit around in here was), and then adding - for good measure - the question that says as to why we in Somaliland not there yet. But, the fact of the matter is that the test is getting along fine. And the more we do, the more positive cases we will uncover it. 

More to the point, I very much doubt that the death-rate is what you are insinuating at the moment. And the reason is that, I very much doubt that folks would get away with the notion of burying people in secret, which is the only explanation that could give any credence to your sort of a "conspiratorial bend of mind".

Furthermore, if large death-rate had happened already, then the local cemeteries in our country will not have seen the last of the local press coming around to them and asking them as to how many were buried in that passing day and whatnot sorts of probing questions.

So, the fact, that such a thing hasn't been seen or heard of should at least give some sort of a respite, or at least, a rest to your ever fervent imagination in regards to this issue.

However, it could get worse (and I suspect it will). But so far, touch wood (as they say), for we are far from the worse of it.

Cadnaan1,

Keep collecting fake news from Facebook, mate, and see whether that will be of any help to your ilk in out there in "Looters-ville" (as it were). But, I said to you already, you really would be better off, in once in a while, to be that concern with the fate of your down-trodden folks, who are in this day and age under the rule of others, like a bunch of hired mercenaries from Bantu's Africans States.

However, having said that, I do doubt, that, the average ilk of your kind, has the sort of the ability to do any kind of deep "self-reflection" of the kind that I am alluding to in here. So, I say to you, knock yourself off, mate. Particular, with whatever "fake-news" that floats your "political boat" about Somaliland, and how you think she may be faring it now. 

Oodweyne   

Now in the other news, as well as back in the real world of Somaliland, apart from the usual hallucination of our delightful looter, and the cheap innuendo of our other friend, namely, Tallaabo, who should know better, but for some reason on the other, keep on falling for his own BS, here is the stuff that had arrived today in Somaliland. And this in turn will take part in the extensive regional-based rolling COVID-19 test that will go a long way to determine the "penetration level" of the "asymptomatic cases" in the country.

Given that the sort of PCR test kits that had arrived today are intended to do this kind of "Sample-based statistical tests" of the virus spread in each major city in the county.

And now that is likely to be operational, henceforth, since the UAE had - in a gratis sense - send more of these diagnostic machines to Somaliland, which to do with it these sorts of virus level investigation.

Somaliland receives 2nd batch of medical supplies From UAE to Fight Coronavirus

image.png.1e30b5bd257a797d3ec5cada7a32f5ae.png

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) second of a cargo plane from the UAE has landed in Hargeisa, Somaliland, where cases of the Covid-19 pandemic have been rising in recent days.

This medical aid includes several tonnes of medicines and Covid-19 testing machines.

The Minister of Health of Somaliland, Omar Ali Abdillahi, on Sunday received the second medical aid by UAE to support efforts to confront and contain the Coronavirus epidemic.

This aid is intended to assist thousands of Somaliland medical professionals as they work to combat the virus in Somaliland. The UAE is actively engaged in strengthening the fight against COVID-19 in Somaliland.

On April 8, The United Arab Emirates sent a plane of an emergency delivery of humanitarian and medical aid to Somaliland to help towards the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.

There are 6 new confirmed cases within the last 24 hours in Somaliland, making the total to 40 and 5 death.

Meanwhile, Somaliland National preparedness Committee for COVID-19 urges people to take the virus seriously and apply the preventive measures including Distancing, Hand wash, and wearing masks.

This is a developing story, Please check back at the Horndiplomat for Updates.

Source:- 

WWW.HORNDIPLOMAT.COM

By: MoDuale The United Arab Emirates (UAE) second of a cargo plane from the UAE has landed in Hargeisa, Somaliland, where cases of the Covid-19 pandemic have been rising in recent days. This medical aid...

Tallaabo   
4 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

I very much doubt that the death-rate is what you are insinuating at the moment. And the reason is that, I very much doubt that folks would get away with the notion of burying people in secret, which is the only explanation that could give any credence to your sort of a "conspiratorial bend of mind".

Furthermore, if large death-rate had happened already, then the local cemeteries in our country will not have seen the last of the local press coming around to them and asking them as to how many were buried in that passing day and whatnot sorts of probing questions.

Mudane Oodweyne, you misunderstood my claim for I didn't suggest there to be any more deaths than the officially reported number. 

However what I meant to say and what is indeed very much plausible is that from a simple calculation based on the reported death rate, the number of confirmed cases should be in the hundreds. 

Oodweyne   

Tallaabo,

Saaxiib, we can all believe whatever fancy line of "plausible scenario" in which our minds take a shine to it. But that doesn't make it any truer of it than what the cold light reality of the day says things are. 

And by that I mean, so far the tests that were done are in the hundreds, due to the lack of ability to have enough PCR test kits in the country, and under the "medical assumption" that says those who show the "symptoms" should be tested first. And so far the data we have gotten out from those tests are showing just that and that numbers we all have in here.

Now you can believe it or not, but the larger point is that if things are as dire as your argument is arguing for, then we would by now have seen all the "tell-tale sign" of an unleashed epidemic, particularly with the sight of seeing people rushing to hospitals (both private and public). We also would have heard by now the tumult in the media (for, as you know, it's hard to hide a real and raging pandemic).

And, finally, we would have also seen at this point in time a large number of dearth and fatalities like the case is now in Mogadishu unless you claiming we hiding it. Which is an absurd proposition, on the face of it.

So, in conclusion, I would say the virus is in circulation. But it hasn't yet reached the "explosion growth level", particularly in the manner it can easily do so. And that, in my opinion, is something to which to count one's blessing for it. Instead of thinking with some kind of a "conspiracy theoretical thought" that says (or at least alleges) that the government is out to "hide" the real "true numbers" of it, which is the essence of what you are half-heartedly arguing for in here.

Djibouti Businessman Abdirahman Borreh has donated $170,000 dollars to the COVID 19 response Commission. 

• Thanks 1