Oodweyne

President Bihi On His Government's Effort On The Corona-Virus Epidemic Crisis.

Ethiopia will unravel under Abiye Ahmed. The Amhara wants to revive their old empire while the Oromos are left in the dark.  The only power stopping them is the TPLF. 

Sheikh Adan Siiro oo ka war bixiyay xabaalaha Waqooyiga Hargeisa. The Sheikh has reported a below average number of people getting buried at the cemetery during the last 2 months in comparison the average monthly. 

• Thanks 1

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

Sheikh Adan Siiro oo ka war bixiyay xabaalaha Waqooyiga Hargeisa. The Sheikh has reported a below average number of people getting buried at the cemetery during the last 2 months in comparison the average monthly. 

I heard this too from a family member living in Hargeisa. I hope it is true and lasts. 

• Thanks 1

cadnaan1   
M.FACEBOOK.COM

Magacaygu waa Hani Asad Daahir, dhawaan ayaan isku arkay caalamadaha #Covid19, waxaan isku arkay Qufac...

Aawey balan qaadkii muusa biixi ahaa inay diyaariyeen meel haboon oo lagu deryeelo dadka qaba Corona viruska.

Oodweyne   

^^^^

"Citation" (or proof) is required here, not some Facebook posting if this is true. And so far I have not seen anything to indicate one way or the other, whether this is a true depiction or not. More to the point, there are lots of media houses and outfits of that sort, who can easily verify this story (if only it's true). She can even show these media's outfits any documents of the alleged hospitals she said she has been to, if she has any of it.

And more importantly, with "media disinformation warfare" against Somaliland being in full-swing in the social media, nowadays, particularly the kind of silly stuff which is been got up by that failing clique in Villa Somalia, there are lots of "deliberate fake news" being generated, deliberately, out there.

And in here, to get the precise meaning of my argument, you could simply ask your friend, Mr. Saalax (i.e., the fake news cretin of SOL) this issue. Given that he is involved in all sorts of a "disinformation warfare against" Somaliland. And in particular, since he knows how to really invent a cheap "fake news" against Somaliland in the social media from thin air, as he does it in every freaking day-in and day-out. 

All in all, color me, "skeptics", till I see further media-verified proof of this silly allegation.

But, still, having said all of that, I must say, that, I do understand where you are coming from, and why you are likely to believe the worst of Somaliland in this way. After all, a man like you, whose kin and kith were "daylight-looters" of their own freaking city, in their worst of times; or are now under the yoke of African's occupation forces, at their best of the times, which is nowadays, can always be relied on to believe that others (such as those in Somaliland) have had it as so bad of a "political fate", as his kin and kith seem to be faring in this day and age, or may have fared it, previously.

Isn't that the merit of what is bothering you in here, my friend?

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

I have asked a couple of my local journalist contacts to investigate Hani. One of them sent me a PM about an hour ago and he said "Hani is not replying on requests for over the phone interview".  

It leads me to believe it is just a fake account.

Oodweyne   

^^^^

Yep, it's all a fake-news, ginned up by those from Villa Somalia who thinks internet trolls, fake-news accusations, facebook's cheap propaganda, and twitter bots, as well as the likes of Sheegato Saalaxo of SOL can do something to Somaliland; when on the other hand, they have been shown, that, at every meaningful political and diplomatic fight they took to Somaliland, they have lost and lost, decisively.

Now all they have are Facebook fake news and some kind of a "donkey-legged-looter" from Deyniile, like this fellow in here call Cadnaan1, who thinks he can damage Somaliland with the bogus accusation of this kind in which he simply got it from Facebook.

cadnaan1   

Ilaa iyo Ku dhawaad Lix kun qof ayaa comments ka bixisay oo badankood local rer Hargeisa ah ogna waxay ka hadlaysa gabadha inay sax yihiin weyna u wada duceyanyeen

Labadiina oo midna Australia joogo midna UK waxaad lasoo istaagteen waa fake account gabadhan waa gabar la yaqaano qof qarson ma ahan

M.FACEBOOK.COM

Way hadal daysay

Oodweyne   

^^^^

I see, that, it never occurred to you that such a scandal (if it's true) would have by now have all the sensationalist local media telling all about it and showing the record of it. Instead of being a Facebook's posting only. You do know that right?

Poor lad, you do know, I take it, that it's easy to have thousands of people commenting on fake news and being involved in it. Perhaps, you need to ask the Russians in terms of how to create things from thin air in this Facebook age and still have millions of people swearing the truth of it by the end of the week.

Here is the deal,  the moment you have a VERIFIABLE proof of this, even a live discussion with evidence of it with the local print, or even with a television media (showing how true this is), then, see to it to pass us by with it. But till then, my dear fellow, you really need to keep on worrying about how Deyniile's village and the "donkey-legged-humans" who live there are faring under this COVID-19 Situation. As opposed worrying about how Hargeisa (of all places) and Somaliland in general, are actually grappling with it.

Fair deal? 

Mean-while, just in case, you wanted to know, here is the real (not fake) news in Somaliland in regards to COVID-19 situation.

Confirmed cases:  12 cases

Dearth Recorded: 2 Cases 

Tested by the National COVID-19 Lab:  320 Cases

Recovered cases: 3 Cases 

Screening at the borders Cases (the last 24Hrs): 2034 cases (all negatives)

Number of people calling the COVID-19 free-toll Call Center: 11556 persons

Number of people in the Quarantine centers: 16 people 

36 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

Ilaa iyo Ku dhawaad Lix kun qof ayaa comments ka bixisay oo badankood local rer Hargeisa ah ogna waxay ka hadlaysa gabadha inay sax yihiin weyna u wada duceyanyeen

Labadiina oo midna Australia joogo midna UK waxaad lasoo istaagteen waa fake account gabadhan waa gabar la yaqaano qof qarson ma ahan

M.FACEBOOK.COM

Way hadal daysay

kkk

Most of the commentators are innocent average xalimo/faarax, they will take anything on face value. In fact, the reason why many people make money from 'Fake news' is because of people like these. They have no idea that this is part of an elaborate misinformation project by the 'fake it, til you make it' crew. 

According to them, they have been to Hargeisa and assessed the situation there. :D

Read the title.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Oodweyne   

Suldaanka,

That is the merit-less fake-news I was talking about. This N&N gang in Villa Somalia are so shameless to the extent they would even add Somaliland's COVID-19 numbers into their daily tally, as that silly woman who is their health Minister does it daily.

And the worse part is that their local media will not even ask questions about how in the world did she come to confirm this tally from Somaliland since Somaliland hasn't delivered this to her, or even works with her ministry.

It seems that even the local media in Mogadishu are in it in this farcical game of telling lies and covering up for Villa Somalia.

In other words, just think about the sight of Somaliland's minister of health adding the COVID-19 Tally from the places his government doesn't rule. He will not hear the last word of it. He will be mocked, he will be laughed at, and the local media (not to say nothing about the opposition parties in the country) will run that poor minister out of town. And they will do so with endless questions about his lies he had shared with the public in his news-briefings.

But out there in Somalia, and in Mogadishu in particular, it just so happens, that, a Minister will stand before their public, and then will make "outrageously jaw-dropping lies" about his and her ministry's effort and reach of its functions. And yet the journalists there in that news conference or briefings, will not say: Dear Minister, how could you say that since your Villa Somalia's government has no working relationship with Somaliland whatsoever? How could you say this to us with a straight face, and still expect us to report this as "truthful official news", rather than absurd ministerial's lies?   

And, of course, the worse part is that the N&N guys will even organize a "ministerial meeting" with their president (as your post shows) in Villa Somalia. And within that meeting, they will even pretend that their government had sent a "delegation" to Hargeisa and to Somaliland. And no one (I mean, no one) in that meeting will say, wait a second we can not tell this kind fake story with a straight face, and have our public eventually hear and see about this. Let alone expecting them to fall for it.

All in all, these guys in Villa Somalia, are, as you said it, "fake-it-till-you-make-it-crowd". For they have no honor, not one iota or sense of shame. Not even a sense of being respectful to their listeners and to their public, who could easily see the cheap lies they are indulging in here. Particularly the kind of cheap lies they are telling each other in a cabinet meeting chaired by their president (no less).

It's all brazen sort of fake news. And they still think others should take them seriously. 

Anyway, back in the real world, and not in the land of the fake-news, which is out there in Villa Somalia, we have this "verified news" detailing the fact that Somaliland had taken 49 folks of her citizens, who were stranded in Djibouti for few weeks there, back home and into Somaliland as well as into a straight "two-weeks of official quarantine", in which they have to go into it, once they land in Hargeisa, at a public cost. 

1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

Latest Somaliland COVID-19 Report.

The two theories on Coronavirus in competition:

Sweden/Belarus vs. Germany/France

With every other country falling in between these two extremes.

Germany has many positives lower death rate due to its capacity

Sweden has less positives and higher deaths relative to its relaxed policy

Somaliland looks so far theoretically the kind of Germany France, but practically the kind of Sweden.

Oodweyne   

Here is the latest updates

And here is World remit handing over PPEs to the health ministry.